Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Sunday, October 6, 2024

SPECIAL BLOG: HURRICANE DISASTER RELIEF SITES

 

SPECIAL BLOG: HURRICANE DISASTER RELIEF SITES

Today is Saturday, October 5, 2024, and I am departing from my normal blogging schedule to do a special blog today, the first of this week's coming three blogs, because I've been receiving so many articles and emails about the devastation caused by hurricane Helene in Florida, Georgia, and the Carolinas, and because so many people have sent some truly heart-wrenching videos of the devastation caused, I decided to try to find some things that might be helpful to people who want to help with donations to help the victims and their families and animals.

In all honesty, I've been truly appalled at the lack-luster response from the Empire of the Swamp, and perhaps it would be safer to say I'm outraged that we can spend billions for the Ukraine, and the crazy proxy war on Russia, or billions on aid to people entering the country illegally, while emptying our storm emergency relief funds. Even as I try to write this, I am so infuriated that it is difficult to write.   Accordingly this will be a short blog, but I am hoping that if you're as angry as I am, and as moved by what we're seeing unfold, and the heartlessness of this "government" in turning basically a deaf hear to the destruction. I honestly don't think we have seen such heartless and callous disregard for the destruction of civilian property and loss of life since Sherman's march to the sea.

I've been prowling the internet for articles and lists of places accepting donations for relief for these people and their families, and I hope the following article - which was one of many, but which I thought was particularly thorough - will be helpful for those of you desiring to help the hurricane victims. This article concentrates on western North Carolina, where the destruction seems to be the heaviest and most concentrated, but if you are interested in donating to help elsewhere, some quick searches will lead you to other good sources.

List: Ways to donate and help flood victims in Western North Carolina after Hurricane Helene

As usual, our normal blogs will resume on Monday, but I wanted to get this out, because these people desperately need help.

Please share this blog with your friends.

See you on the flip side...

Posted in

Joseph P. Farrell

Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and "strange stuff". His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into "alternative history and science".

No comments:

Post a Comment