Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Friday, August 30, 2024

4986: Good News, Bad News from Lincoln Count Watch

 

Thursday, August 29, 2024

4986: Good News, Bad News from Lincoln Count Watch

 By Anna Von Reitz

The good news is that at least one very important issue has been settled in our favor.  The bad news is that we now have to deal with the fall-out of the good news.  

It's like the Chinese saying, "Inherit and go bankrupt." 

We have a LOT of work to do, no time to do it, and not enough funding. 

For my personal part, here in Alaska, I have several things above and beyond the work as Fiduciary to contend with. 

1. Storage space for papers and books.  It's not good for a woman with a book dust allergy to live in wall to wall, ceiling to floor, books and papers.  It isn't good for Jim, either, and he will be coming home this weekend.  So this particular "ask" for dry heated storage space has to be answered somehow. 

2. My designated car is still in hock. It's in no particular danger but it's time I had my own car back instead of borrowing.  I keep thinking that something will break loose, but in the meantime, this is a constant irritation and additional logistical "issue" nobody needs to deal with. 

3. We need to organize, organize, organize -- and that means buying office supplies, a new scanner, files, storage boxes, Sharpies, labels, etc., etc., 

4. Winterization for the coming winter.  This is the season of the year when we have to take care of things like having the septic system pumped, the insulation checked around each door and window, replace batteries, treat fuel storage tanks, tarp over woodpiles, etc., just like everyone else in the more northerly climate states.  

Taking care of Jim at home has advantages and disadvantages. It means a greater demand on my time and less loneliness and an overall higher standard of care for him.  Believe me, I understand how necessary it is for me to keep on point and keep pushing.  At the same time, everyone else has to understand that I have a family member who requires a lot of care.  I have to be able to hire helpers and pay for professional services and medications and everything else, do my laundry, clean my house, scrub the toilet like everyone else. 

So, beginning September first, the push will be on to fund the office updates here and whatever else can be garnered to get my car home and take care of the other issues. 

I know it is counter-intuitive, oh, we had this big win and we are all looking forward to remedy, but in order to get there from here, I have to survive the next six weeks and so do you and so do we altogether. 

Please remember everyone here in your prayers and do whatever you can do, to help.  

Anna Maria Riezinger
In care of: Box 520994

Big Lake, Alaska 99652

----------------------------

See this article and over 4900 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

To support this work look for the Donate button on this website. 

How do we use your donations?  Find out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment