Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Friday, March 29, 2019

Surgeon with Vaccine Injured Son

Surgeon with Vaccine Injured Son


Share to PinterestPinterestShare to MoreMoreShare to PrintFriendly

Our son was the one that we had many issues with and we felt very strongly that it was vaccine
related. [When I was pregnant with my first child,] I never thought about [vaccines]. Never. In fact, I think from being the youngest child in the family, I just never thought about anything like that… We were married seven years before I got pregnant, so it was just excitement over a baby, I didn’t think about any medical issues whatsoever, vaccines or anything even close. I was a high-risk pregnancy, so I had a really good doctor, but we never discussed vaccines. Ever. They didn’t teach us anything about vaccines in medical school. I mean, you just assumed it was a standard, safe protocol that you would go by. So, I mean, I had no second thoughts at all about having vaccines. I’d been vaccinated as a kid and never had any issues with that, so I had no reason to think otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment