Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Thursday, September 12, 2024

The little video that could

 

The little video that could

A short clip from my August 8 interview on Financial Rebellion becomes a sensation online

One just never knows what will resonate online.

Here’s the backstory:

In the first six months of 2024 my health was dreadful. First I was recovering from skin cancer surgery (my mistake, I never should have done Mohs), then I had an upper respiratory infection (not Covid), that was followed by severe sleep apnea, and all of that is in addition to the backdrop of chronic pain. By spring I stopped doing any podcasts or travel because it was just not possible.

I have therapeutic nihilism so I don’t turn to doctors for help. But by July I’d figured out most of my health issues. Silicon strips reduced my scarring, lemon echinacea tea helped my upper respiratory infection, and boosting my electrolytes solved my sleep apnea (which was caused by low blood pressure). Obviously the pain still remains. But I was starting to feel somewhat human again. So when my good friend Catherine Austin Fitts asked me to be on her Financial Rebellion show along with her co-host Carolyn Betts I said yes.

Catherine has been doing groundbreaking work for years on the growing financial crisis in the U.S. and around the world through her Solari Report website, magazine, and podcast. Catherine and Carolyn wanted to talk about the paper “Autism Tsunami: The Impact of Rising Prevalence on the Societal Cost of Autism in the United States” that I co-wrote with Mark Blaxill and Cynthia Nevison that was recently republished by Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law.

The interview was lovely — everything about the autism epidemic is heartbreaking but it was so refreshing to chat with such smart, principled people about what is going on. It was broadcast on CHD TV on August 8, 2024. A lot of people saw it live or watched the the video online and sent me messages after.

I figured that was that.

Then, a week after the broadcast, the producer on the show, Lou Kohley, created a one-minute clip with the best segment from the interview and posted it online… where it proceeded to take off!

I usually cannot stand to watch myself on video but I like how this clip turned out:

The CHD tweet with the short clip generated 115,000 views.

Then Baxter Dmitry at The People’s Voice wrote an article about the clip and that was posted online and generated 2.7 million views.

To my surprise, Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert, retweeted The People’s Voice story and that generated another 313,000 views.

As the number of views grew, the Stasi narrative police got word that the peasants were connecting the dots — so they put out a hit piece on the video clip (and linked to the genociders at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia). Because of course they did.

Then a few days ago, warrior mom Monique Siemens created an Instagram reel with my short clip and that generated 63,000 likes = about 630,000 views.

Between the big accounts and various smaller accounts talking about this clip I imagine it generated well over four million total views. As a point of comparison, an average broadcast of the Rachel Maddow Show has two million viewers (her show is much longer of course so more total minutes watched but still!).

I don’t really know why this particular clip took off but if I had to guess I’d say:

  • People get their news through short video clips these days rather than text;

  • It was a new and surprising piece of information for most people;

  • It had a bit of humor in it;

  • It invited further exploration; and

  • It distilled many facets of the autism epidemic into a single repeatable story.

The underlying study by Cynthia Nevison and William Parker that I was describing has been out for four years. It generated a ton of attention when it first came out and I’m glad that even more people are reading it and talking about it now.

Of course the monsters at the CDC were alarmed that the autism rate went down in Marin County, California so they’ve since sent their goons out along with a bunch of money to boost the vaccination rate in that area. The CDC should be careful what they wish for because when the autism rate subsequently rises again that will also show up in the data and add to their charges at Nuremberg 2.

Many thanks to Catherine and Carolyn and everyone at CHD for getting the word out about the CDC’s crimes against humanity. Please be sure to check out Financial Rebellion, The Solari Report, and our Autism Tsunami paper as well.


Blessings to the warriors. 🙌

Prayers for everyone fighting to stop the iatrogenocide. 🙏

Huzzah for those who are building the parallel society our hearts know is possible. ✊

In the comments, please let me know what’s on your mind.

As always, I welcome any corrections.


Share

Paid subscribers make everything possible. Please consider becoming a paid subscriber today.

No comments:

Post a Comment