Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

WHAT DO EXPLODING PHONES, PAGERS, AND CALIFORNIA FIRES HAVE IN COMMON?

 

WHAT DO EXPLODING PHONES, PAGERS, AND CALIFORNIA FIRES HAVE IN COMMON?

This week is an unusual week, as far as my blogging goes, because as I pointed out on Monday with my blog about the Space Force considering part-time jobs and Space Force National Guards, I was not initially sure I was even going to talk about it. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought it was an unusual story that deserved attention.  That is the case with today's blog, because in another unusual first, I am going to blog not about any article that anyone sent me (although many people sent versions of the story), but rather about the story itself, about what I consider to be a kooky explanation for it, and about my own high octane speculation of what I think may have happened (and therewith, probably an even kookier explanation). I decided to blog about this subject when one of this website's regular readers emailed me (B.H.) and shared a scenario that was almost exactly the same as what I had been privately thinking ever since I heard of the incident.

By now you've probably heard about hundreds of phones and pagers that suddenly blew up all over Lebanon in what many are assuming to have been a covert Israeli military and/or intelligence operation. I'm not going to talk about who I think may have been the ultimate actor or agency behind the incident, though I wish to make it clear that I do think there was an actor or agency behind it, and that the event itself was the result of a covert action, and not merely equipment failure or faulty manufacture, or anything of the sort. I certainly do not rule out the possibility of an Israeli operation, but by the same token, I do not rule out other, and very possibly even deeper, actors.

The reason why is that I am sensing a pattern here, and it's a pattern that I think is being very carefully hidden and disguised, while a narrative is being advanced that may or may not be true (but that I strongly suspect is not true). And for the semi-official "narrative of record" one always should turn to the BBC:

What we know about the Hezbollah device explosions

It is intriguing to me that the entire article is couched under a headline that betokens knowledge and certainty. But if one reads this article, we come to a very intriguing point, which, for the sake of not summarizing but citing it directly, is this interesting diagram and hypothesis:

Graphic showing how the Hezbollah pagers may have detonated as the result of a message sent to the device

You'll note that in this diagram, the narrative is created with the very last sentence: "Tiny amounts of explosive are believed to have been hidden inside." Now, I have no difficulty that there are nutcases in this world who would put tiny amounts of explosive in phones and pagers. Indeed, we may discover that many of these devices were indeed rigged with "tiny amounts of explosive."

However, I want to propose an alternative hypothesis, one that is essentially a modification of an hypothesis I advanced as a means to explain some of the devastating California fires, and why some of these fires appeared to have started at the electrical junction boxes to homes. That explanation is simply this: the electrical grid itself - all those towers with their wires, and the electrical wires in any home - are not only sources of power, but those circuits and the power that they carry can be modulated with signals and information. In effect, what I am proposing is rather like a radio signal, only in this case, the signal does not propagate through the air, but through the wires themselves. The conductive medium is different, but the principle is the same. One could, therefore, deliberately induce or modulate transients into the electrical "signals" of power lines, transients that would cause electrical fires via sudden and dramatic increases in load, and so on. It is "power grid as broadcast medium", and what is being broadcast are electrical transients, or sudden and extreme spikes in voltage and current.

Now imagine the same system being utilized on equipment that contains lithium batteries. Lithium is a crucial  chemical element in the standard fuel for a hydrogen bomb (in the form of lithium deuteride), and we all have see and heard of the reports of electrical vehicles' lithium batteries suddenly catching fire and exploding and destroying the vehicle. No need to plant "tiny amounts of explosive". Rather, the lithium battery in such devices is the tiny amount of explosive. So the same method is used: broadcast a signal that can create a transient in such devices and explode the lithium.

It's that conceptual parallel of method, here, that suggests that whoever was behind the Lebanon exploding phones and pagers, it may be one and the same player that wants to burn Californians out of their homes. Or, as is more likely, it merely means that one player figured out what another player was doing, and modified the system, but not the principle, and put it to work in new ways.

Still enthused about your smart phone? smart appliances? that shiny new electric car?

Think again.

See you on the flip side...

(If you enjoyed today's blog, please share it with your friends.)

Joseph P. Farrell

Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and "strange stuff". His book The Giza DeathStar, for which the Giza Community is named, was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into "alternative history and science".

No comments:

Post a Comment