Man-made global warming is a lie and not backed up by science, claims leading meteorologist
By Ellie Zolfagharifard
October 24, 2014
John Coleman, who co-founded the Weather Channel, claims that the belief humans are causing climate change is not backed up by science.
In an open letter attacking the UN, the 80-year-old from San Diego, said that what ‘little evidence’ there is for global warming points to natural cycles in temperature.
‘There is no climate crisis,’ he wrote. ‘The ocean is not rising significantly. The polar ice is increasing, not melting away. Polar bears are increasing in number.
‘Heat waves have actually diminished, not increased. There is not an uptick in the number or strength of storms.
‘I have studied this topic seriously for years. It has become a political and environment agenda item, but the science is not valid.’
According to The Express, Mr Coleman based his research on the findings of the NIPCC, a non-governmental international body of scientists.
Their role is to offer an second opinion of the evidence reviewed by the UN’s International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
- Good for the Anchorage School District
- Why ‘Good Cops’ Stay Silent, Continued
- Corrals, Cowboys and Spontaneous Combustion
- Global Warming Debate Over: We’re Doomed
- Happy Birthday, Ralph!
- Speculation as “News,” Assumptions as “Facts”
- Call the Suicide Prevention Hotline — Get Killed by a SWAT Team
- The TSA’s Checklist
- More Vietnam Vets Have Committed Suicide than Were Killed in the War
- At Last! A Use for the TSA!