Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Humility, Grace, and Gracias

 

Humility, Grace, and Gracias

Donations Will Begin to be Accepted Soon for Coquin de Chien

Hello All,

This post regards the acceptance of donations for substack articles by Coquin de Chien.

For a couple years I rejected the notion to accept donations for the writings of Coquin de Chien. Someone talked me into accepting them, which I did for a brief time; and justified it because I needed a new laptop and some memory for my iMac. That made a huge different in productivity. The death records and VAERS databases had become unmanageably large and the hard disk was thrashing constantly. Once that cost was covered, I closed donations again because I felt very uncomfortable accepting them.

The books, The Real CdC and THE CDC MEMORANDUM, offer people the ability to support my work while obtaining something tangible and referenceable for their donation. So I have no issue taking money for the books, especially the eBooks that have nearly zero cost to send out. Buying eBooks is a great way to donate.

EVERYTHING CHANGED

My own financial situation aside, I now find myself on the edge of many breakthroughs, limited by my finite capacity. Some righteous and virtuous people have been helping me along for a while now. Others would like to help, but are busy with jobs and families.

Website management, video and social media generation, podcast interview scheduling and solicitation, and many other issues have been keeping me from getting important legal and data findings to The People.

Thus, my own issue of hating money has been an impediment to my very mission of bringing TRUTH to The People. I re-evaluated the situation and will change things now.

PLEDGES NOW ACCEPTED

There are pledges here in substack that I’ve not yet accepted. This is fair warning that I will hit whatever button I need to hit and I’ll begin accepting these pledges.

These donations will immediately be used to solicit services for video generation, website management, mailings, and other tasks that have been stacking up on me.

I promise to make every effort to ensure that the accounting of these funds is tracked and that the funds are used to promote the messages of TRUTH uncovered by Coquin de Chien, The Real CdC.

Thank you to those who have already donated/pledged. And to everyone donating or considering donating, please know that the optimization of utility of the donations will be very high. If you know anything about me, you know that I demand high efficiency of utility, or maximimum utilization. Id est, I’ll get the most out of the dollars.

And now that I will be able to off-load much of this work, I’ll have time to be interviewed on some larger podcasts, if they’ll have me. If they won’t have me, then I’ll start my own podcast this fall.

God Bless You All

John 14:6

“And Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the TRUTH and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’”

Coquin de Chien’s Newsletter is free today. But if you enjoyed this post, you can tell Coquin de Chien’s Newsletter that their writing is valuable by pledging a future subscription. You won't be charged unless they enable payments.

Pledge your support

No comments:

Post a Comment