Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Monday, March 30, 2020

How Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg Sees the Current Corona Pandemic

How Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg Sees the Current Corona Pandemic


Share to PinterestPinterestShare to MoreMoreShare to PrintFriendly

I would like to say something about the coronavirus epidemic that we allegedly are having right now. First, I thought this hype was going to end, but it has increased so much, so we finally have to start taking a closer look. I worked as a doctor and directed a health department. I had my own sentinel monitoring system for flu. And every year I observed many people became sick. Every year,
worldwide, we have new types of viruses because the viruses have to change themselves. If the same viruses just came again every year, they would not be able to make us sick or multiply. So they regularly have to change a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment