The Russell Bloodline
THE WATCHTOWER & THE ILLUMINATI
Last year in the Jan. ’93 newsletter I wrote an article about the Illuminati and the Watchtower Society. Recently, on Dec. 10, ’93, Texe Marrs interviewed me over international short wave radio about the 1990 book "The Watchtower and the Masons." Having got a good response from the short wave radio interview, it is only appropriate that this newsletter starts off the new year with
another article on the Watchtower Society and the Illuminati. Because of numerous problems within the congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses with Satanic Ritual Abuse, the Watchtower Society put out an article in the Oct. 8, 1991 issue of the magazine. Lee Waters of Bethel Headquarters kept a file on his computer of Jehovah’s Witnesses who were reported to be victims of SKA. It is possible headquarters has told him to delete the file. Another man who was at headquarters who is now believed out of the Society was also well informed of SRA among the congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses. In fact, two J.W.s who had actually been in the Illuminati while J.W.s but had broken free, confronted the Governing Body and headquarters with their evidence of the Illuminati operating within the membership of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.
What was the response of the WF leaders?
To simply ignore and coverup the evidence. The actions of the Governing Body in squelching any serious action against the high level Satanism secretly operating within the Jehovah’s Witnesses shows what my Be Wise A Serpents book revealed, which is that very secret high level Satanism has long been controlling the Watchtower Society. One of these 2 eyewitnesses to Illuminati activities within the higher levels of the Watchtower Society realized that something is seriously wrong at the top, when the WF leaders do not really care for those people in the congregations who are becoming the victims of SRA. One elder in good standing lost his position because be warned the WT Society of satanic infiltration. It is obvious that the Watchtower organization is more interested in public relations than it is in having a clean organization. In examining the families that are involved with the Illuminati who use the Watchtower Society as a cover, we find a continuation of the same pattern as I noticed before: there is a large contingent of Scottish and a large Jewish bloodlines. For instance, one J.W. Illuminati family was the Udell family (Scottish name) who married Picketson Milliken (English maiden name with Jewish first husband).
This type of combination typifies so many of the elite who I have researched. In the Be Wise As Serpents book, chapter 1.11 discusses how the Satanism within the Illuminati and the Watchtower Society could be tracked by an understanding of Enochian magic. Readers may want to refer back to that chapter after reading this paragraph. The Illuminati operating within the Watchtower Society use the Enochian Language which has its own language and its own Enochian alphabet (letters in boxes).
According to eyewitnesses who have left the J.W. part of the Illuminati, the Enochian alphabet is known and used as the cult language by those Illuminati operating in the high levels of the Watchtower Society. In other words, their ceremonies are done in this ritual Enochian language. Sir William Sinclair in the 16th century was one of those who introduced Enochian Magic to Scotland. The Scottish connection in the Watchtower Society is overpowering. Both the Russell and the Rutherford families came from Scotland as well as MacMillan and many other key eariy Watchtower leaders.
From this it appears that the Scottish type of Illuminatism that created the early Watchtower Society has always practiced Enochian magic. Remember from the Be Wise As Serpents book that knowing the Watchtowers is the key to Enochian magic. The same type of winged-sun-disk that C.T. Russell used was also used on the ......... Magic. Two phrases that were popular among satanists who practiced Enochian Magic in Rumli's day were ‘Millennial Dawn and ‘Golden Age.’ The following are some of the Illuminati operating within the Watchtower Society today (names may be spelled incorrectly in some cases):
Southern California (cap. San Bernadino Valley), Florida, the Carribean, Scotland, Bethel Headquarters in Brooklyn, and various places in New York. I expect that this list of strongholds is very incomplete. According to an eye witness of the Illuminati within the Watchtower Society the following items can be ascertained:
- Chris family - Domelie family-Irish bloodline
- Karrls - JW Overseer in Miami, FL Prince George McKee-Monroeville, AL Melers, or Myer-Jewish Satanic bloodline.
- Sharon Russell - left the Illuminati, still a JW, worked with police showing ritual sites.
- Princess Proud Swift - lived in Delaware, with the travel industry Jim Tifton-important WT official and elder in So. Calif. A secret Satanic serial murderer.
- Walt family - Woomer family- The areas which have been identified as strong Satanic stronghold within the Watchtower religious empire are:
- Some type of trauma based mind control is being used to create MPD and control children born into the Illuminati within the WF Society.
- The rank and file JWs have no awareness that the WT Society has a secret upper level of involvement. (Note, I identified this upper level in my chart explaining how religions are controlled by Satanism.)
- The Illuminati within the Jehovah’s Witnesses have a hidden agenda that is separate from the published goals of the WT Society, although they also support many of the goals of the Society.
Beside rituals taking place in the above mentioned stronghold areas, it is of value to point out that one of the rituals that I have found out about took place when a boat load of generational satanic JWs went to the Bahamas (believed to be Andros Is.) and had a ritual at a high place. This was in 1958.
There are three items which relate to what has been described above.
One of the strangest things for this Author was to continue running into evidence that seems to indicate Charles Taze Russell, the man who started the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Watchtower Society, was secretly an important Satanist. Lest the reader devalue the evidence, permit this author to state that the evidence came in first before I came up with my theory that Russell was an important Satanist, and not vice-versa. Some of the outstanding clues are:
- There is a particular man who is well informed about the WT Society who is able to explain bow the WE Society is interlocked with a lot of major corporations.
- As a consequence of how connected the WT Society is with politics, big business, etc. the WE Society has been closely watched by the FBI which has over 12,000 pages in its files on the WT Society alone. This figure does not include its extensive files on individuals, of which everyone of the WE Society Presidents has had a file.
- The WT Society performs a secret ritual every year which is their primary ritual. This ritual is actually the ancient gnostic (satanic) ritual of saying no to the body of Christ. This ancient satanic ritual is now secretly practiced under the disguise of the Memorial Supper - where the elements of communion are passed and no one partakes of the elements. (When I say ‘no one’ I mean that in a qualified sense-only a small group are allowed to partake. The actual figures of how many partake of the elements is a totally fictitious figure according to my sources, which is created at Bethel headquarters in Brooklyn.
- Canadian citizens who have tried to find out why the Watchtower Society in Canada is allowed to evade taxes, have been stonewalled by government officials. MacGregor Ministries newsletter News & Views, Oct. 1993, p. 10 discusses how various people have tried to expose the Watchtower’s avoidance of the GST and how the Minister of Finance, the Minister of National Revenue and many other government groups have simply stonewalled people. The fax no. of one of the most powerful committees of the Watchtower Society is the WT Service Dept. whose fax no. is 718-6244030. This newsletter will continue to bring articles on the various branches of Satan’s One World Religion which includes the Mormon authority structure, the Catholic authority structure, the Pentecostal and the Jehovah’s Witnesses authority structures just to name a few.
UNDERSTANDING CHARLES T. RUSSELLa.) C.T. Russell was definitely a Mason, yet he puts up some great smokescreens in his writing concerning his membership.b.) C.T. Russell’s Bethel staff became concerned about his occultic activities and required him to take an oath forswearing any further occultic activities.c.) In my previous book The Watchtower and the Masons, I study 35 parallel beliefs that Russell had with Masonry. I spent a page per parallel. These 35 are not in any way inclusive, Russell had many other identical ideas to what the Masonic lodges propagate.d.) Various items from magic were part of Russell’s religious beliefs including healing handkerchiefs, phrenology, the Winged-Sun-Disk, Enochian Magical planes, etc.e.) Russell’s family’s possible Illuminati links, and his wife’s possible connections with a family line of Satanists.f.) Russell’s apparent secret Rosicrucian membership with the Quakertown, PA group of Rosicrucians, as revealed by the pyramid he ordered erected, his use of the Winged-Sun-Disk. and his cremation three days after his death.g.) Russell owned a cemetery in Pittsburgh. Leading Satanists try to own cemeteries for several reasons. First, it facilitates the disposal of human sacrifices which are buried in pieces below the fresh holes dug for someone else’s burial. When the casket is placed in the hole, it would be rare for anyone to dig below the casket level ever again. Second, magic power is associated with cemeteries. The spiritual power of the dead is pulled up by making a circle of light over them then within the circle a naked Satanist lays. Third, specific bones are sought such as the skulls and left hands. Left hands are preserved in order to hold candles for certain ceremonies.h.) Contacts from various places today indicate that the modern Watchtower Society is working with the New World Order. This implies that at some point the Society began cooperating with the New World Order. Russell seems to be the likeliest starting point.
As with all occult organizations a veil of secrecy is maintained by requiring initiates to take secrecy oaths on penalty of death. As in Witchcraft, Masonry repeatedly demands secrecy oaths at every new level. Charles T. Russell began participating in this secrecy when he took the Entered Apprentice (first Masonic degree) oath on penalty of mayhem and violent death, "I ... do hereby and hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear that I will always hail, ever conceal and never reveal any of the arts, parts or points of the secret arts and mysteries of ancient Freemasonry which I received, am about to receive, or may hereafter be instructed in ..."
1. Confidential interviews with ex-Satanists.ONE SAMPLE OF THEIR PLANS
2. Interview by Dr. Al Carlisle with a Black Prince recorded in Stratford, L. Satan’s
Underground. p. 144.
Should the reader allow, I will quote from the Power’s own statements plus other proof to show that this god, the god of the world, is Lucifer (aka Satan, Sanat, Venus, etc.) For thousands of years, The Plan for world domination has been passed down from occult generation to occult generation. Spaced every 28 is a Feast of the Beast, a year-long holiday during which Satanists receive new instructions from Satan on how to carry out The Plan.’ We read of the great holiday and its Great Councils in Externalization of the Hierarchy, when Satan’s instrument Alice Bailey writes, "The past year... has, however, been the year in which the greatest spiritual Approach of all time has shown itself to be possible - an Approach for which the initiates and Masters have for centuries been preparing, and for which all the Wesak Festivals since the meeting of the Great Council in 1925 have been preparatory. I have, in past instructions, referred to the great meetings held at intervals by Those to Whom is entrusted the spiritual guidance of the planet and particularly of man." (Externalization of the Hierarchy, p. 389.)
As example of how ingenious these plans are to create a One-World-Government consider the following part of it. The Drug War is not what it seems. It is a very ingenious scheme to enslave the American people, and destroy all their civil rights. The first rumblings of the Drug War part of The Plan seem to stir from the occult, so it is highly possible the Drug War originally was first developed by Satanists, perhaps even given during one of the Feasts of the Beast. The Drug War seems like the perfect plan, with no way for the Power to lose. First, the Power creates a drug culture in America. The Drug Culture would and did give many their first step into the Aquarian (New Age) conspiracy.6 The Power would make billions of dollars by running drugs, to further finance other nefarious schemes, and could use their world-wide power to crush all their competitors.
When the Power crushed and arrested their competitors in drug running, they would be hailed as heros by the majority of people. (And they have.) The introduction of drugs into society does several things. It taxes the Christian church’s ability to oppose immorality. It gets the public indignant about drugs, and the public’s moral outcry allows the Power to pass "drug" laws that remove the last vestiges of legal civil rights. In fact, the beguiled public demands the laws which abolish their rights, and applauds these laws in ignorance unknowing what the laws actually say and mean. If the public somehow gets a complete picture that their government has been smuggling drugs to create a drug war in spite of the controlled media, or perhaps through the media at the right time, then they can create a scandal involving several U. S. Presidents to eliminate the U . S. government and switch the public’s allegiances to a world government. (See chapter 3.9 for more details and a chronology of the secretly planned escalation of today’s designed Drug War.) As an ex-Mason, who is very aware of their plans, said to this author, "These people are in it for the long-term."
THE BLOODLINE OF THE RUSSELLS
The purpose of this next subsection may be misunderstood, unless I make myself clear at this point. This author has not established any link between the various famous Russells. (Although I have been doing genealogy work, I have not had the chance to do the long term genealogy work required to clarify the issue, if the reader is dissatisfied with the extent of this information, he is encouraged that rather than criticize to research it himself.) The reader will observe by the time he finishes this book, that this author has done extensive research into many groups. One item that has popped up consistently is that people with the surname Russell repeatedly appear as important figures in the various elements of the World Order as it has developed. Before becoming aware of the One World Order, this Author had no inkling how important blood lines have been for the elite that controls the world. Friendships have also played a role, for instance, Eleanor Roosevelt (who was involved in numerous communist organizations’ and was an actual card carrying member of the American communist party) was a close friend and confidant to Ronald Reagon’s mother.
This seems trivial, but the reoccurrence of blood lines and the reoccurring discovery of connections of friendships between what have been thought of as unrelated personages, compels one to believe the elite is more compact than appears. (More on that later) The mysterious Watchtower Society and its founder Charles Taze Russell will serve as perhaps the most used example in this book of an organization that is secretly serving the New World Order. (The reader will be presented with the history of all this throughout the book, especially in chapters 5-17 of the first section.) Chapter 1 .8 will go into more details on what circumstantial evidence there is that might lead one to believe that Charles T. Russell was a Satanist. The author is aware that there are Jehovah’s Witnesses that are covert Satanists.8 The Russell family appears to have moved from Germany to Scotland and from Scotland to northern Ireland. In the 1820’s Alexander G. Russell went to New York City and then onto Orange Co., NY. He could write firsthand how good it was. When the Potato famine hit during the 1820s, the Russells did not have the roots to Ireland that the original Irish had, and the rest of the family moved to America, except for Fannie’s husband Alexander Harper, who stayed behind in Donegal estranged from his wife. The family tree looked like this:
Let’s comment about the type of Russells that keep appearing throughout the course of the history of the New World Order as this author went about his research. To summarize, these various Russells (who until the genealogy work is done to show the connections should be viewed as individuals -- not a group) have been prominent members of the Illuminati, the Masons, the Fabians, the Mormons, the Jehovah’s Witnesses, the Jesuits, the Royal Society, and the Media controlled by those of the New World Order, and a deputy chairman of the Federal Reserve. Typically they have been merchants and lawyers, with a fair share of them also as Christian heretics. It will be easier perhaps to illustrate how the Russells keep popping up in the New World Order story line by listing a good sampling of them.
SAMPLE OF RUSSELLS OF INTEREST
RUSSELLS WHO FOUNDED FRATERNAL SOCIETIES
RUSSELLS CONNECTED TO FRATERNAL ORGANIZATIONS
- William Huntington Russell - founder of what is believed to be an American chapter of the Illuminati (Skull & Bones Order).9 More on this in chapter 2.3. It’s legal name is Russell Trust.
- John Russell - founder of the fraternity of Daughters of Isabella (DOI) in May, 1897 in New Haven, Conn.10
Before going to our next section would be worthwhile to cover the family that Bertrand Russell came from. They hold the title of Dukes of Bedford. Ordo W. Russell served in Lord Palmerston’s office from 1850-52. He served as unofficial ambassador for Great Britain to the Vatican from 1857-70. His son Baron Ampthill was Grand Master of the English Masons 1908-1935. He joined the English equivalent of the Knights of Malta - that is the Order of St. John of Jerusalem, and served as the Grand Master of the lodge formed at the Bank of England! He was appointed head of the Indian Masons of Madras, India (home of the Theosophical Society). Ordo Russell’s son also served in some high political positions.
- Charles Taze Russell - Knights Templar Mason of York Rite, in Allegheny Pa. and founder of the WT Society.
- Harvey D. Russell - KT Mason leader of Pittsburgh, PA Beaver Valley Lodge No. 8412
- John Russell - Pastor C . T. Russell’s step-mother was executor of his will. His mother was the one chosen to dance with famous Mason and Illuminatus Lafayette when he was in Philadelphia.’13
- William H. Russell - Mason and part owner of the Pony Express, which was a firm made up mainly of Masons."14
- George William Russell (1869-1935) - leading member of the Dublin Theosophist lodge, wrote art. for the theosophic periodical The Irish Theosophist. Initiated into the Lodge of Isis (with it sexual rites). The keynote of his work is from the Bhagavadgita. He was a good friend of Golden Dawn leader William Butler Yeats who wrote some of the Satanic Masonic Rituals for the Golden Dawn.’15
- James Russell- President of the Royal Society of Edinburgh which was associated with esoteric groups like the Masons.16
- Archibald D. Russell (1811-1871) - A Presbyterian Mason who graduated from the Univ. of Edinburgh, Scot. He studied at the Univ. of Bonn, Ger. and was active in setting up various organizations in the United States. 17
- Benjamin Russell (1761-1845)- Mason and early American Journalist.18
- Charles H. Russell - Governor of Nevada, 1950-58, and 32º Mason, also in the York Rite, and a Shriner. 19
- J. Stuart Russell - Mason and newspaper editor and deputy chairman of the Fed. Reserve Bank in Chicago.20
- Lee M. Russell (1875-1943) - Mason and Lt. Gov. of Miss. 1916-20. (21)
- Louis A. Russell (1854-1925) - Mason, organist for South Park Presbyterian Church, Newark, N.J.22
- Richard B. Russell (1861-1938) - Mason, judge, editor & business exec.22
- Richard B. Russell, Jr. - Mason and Gov. of Georgia, 1931-33 and Sen. from Georgia since 1933. 24
RUSSELLS CONNECTED TO GROUPS THAT TIE BACK TO THE ILLUMINATI (see future chapters such as 2.5)
RUSSELLS CONNECTED IN SOME WAY TO THE IBSA (NOW CALLED JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES)
- Charles Edward Russell, Jewish Socialist who worked for N. Y. Life controlled by J.P. Morgan, and also for N.Y. Tribune and Herald.25
- James E. Russell, Columbia University professor who introduced Wundt’s Hegelian philosophy to his students at Columbia.26
- Thomas Russell (1767-1803) - a revolutionist of the Illuminati-stream of Revolution.27
- Samuel Russell - represented Baring Bros. Helped open up the Port of Shanghai for the International Financiers.28
- Bertrand Russell - famous Fabian socialist, and One-World Order .29
- Alys Russell- ex-eccentric Quaker, wife of Bertrand and also a Fabian Socialist.30
- Rev. Matthew Russell (1834-1912)- Jesuit writer.31
RUSSELL'S CONNECTED IN SOME WAY TO MORMONISM
- Charles Taze Russell, Sr. - Pastor RusseU’s uncle, broker and real estate agent.32
- Moses F. Russell, Postmaster of Saltillo, Hopkins Co.
- Brother Russell- an early elder of the Belfast Ireland IBSA congregation.34
- Elder Isaac Russell- a prominent early Mormon missionary to Great Britain in 1837.35
- Captain Joseph H. Russell- original investor in stock in the Mormon Deseret Manufacturing Co. which was intended to be an umbrella company for many early Mormon enterprises.36
- The Russell who opened a store with Mormon blessings in the newly created Salt Lake city. The store was called Miller, Russell & Co., a branch of Russell, Majors, & Waddell, and was a primary source of goods in the area of Utah.37
- Baron Charles Russell (1832-1900)- Solicitor (Lawyer) in Ulster and advocate for Ireland.38
- Jerome Russell a Greyfriar, burned in 1539 for heresy with John Kennedy in Glasgow, Scot.39
- Philemon R. Russell- editor of the Christian Herald & Journal, in the Mar. 19, 1840 issue he stressed 2,520 years in prophecy, which was an idea C. T. Russell would later pick up and promote.
- William Howard Russell- first war correspondent for London’s The Times newspaper in 1854. The London Times has long been part of the World Order, that William was the first of his kind is quite significant.
QUESTIONING OLD ASSUMPTIONS1. Michaels, Robert. Political Parties: A Sociological Study of the Oligarchical Tendencies of Modern Democracy. (orig. 1915) reprint: New York: Free Press, 1962, p. 70.2. This Author has collaborated the connection of the Mormon leadership to the Satanic bloodlines and the Priere de Sion through several independent sources. One descendent of Joseph Smith who took part in Satanic rituals has been willing to tell about the family’s occult history. A Christian who was once part of the Satanic hierarchy who ran verbal instructions to the Mormon First Presidency from the Council of 13 collaborates their connections. The historical roots, even those that the Mormon leaders themselves have printed, expose the genealogical ties to some of the most powerful occult bloodlines.3. This subject is very controversial. One of the few books even willing to touch the subject in a scholarly biblical manner is Crawford, Jarah B. Last Battle Cry, Christianity’s Final Conflict With Evil. Knoxville, TN: Jann Publishing, 1986. Although I don’t concur with all of Crawford’s conclusions, the book shows more than enough evidence to support the point superscripted.4. Confidential source personally involved with the it.5. The documentation to show that the drug war is a contrived scheme is extensive. I have chosen to place some of the documentation much further back, but will state that several researchers give seminars exposing it in detail. The Vietnam War was an important part of the scheme and since then some of the recent important laws passed to implement this contrived war are P.L. 99-570, P.L. 100-690, and the Omnibus crime bill in 1991.6. Marilyn Ferguson, New Age writer, states in her famous book The Aquarian Conspiracy, p. 90, " ‘LSD gave a whole generation a religious experience. But chemical satori is perishable, its effects too overwhelming to integrate into everyday life. Non-drug psycho-technologies offer a controlled, sustained movement toward that spacious reality. The annals of the Aquarian Conspiracy are full of accounts of passages: LSD to Zen, LSD to India, psilocybin to Psychosynthesis."7. Checks by the FBI, and other federal agencies confirmed this.8. Victims of Satanism have disclosed information about some of the extent of Satanism within the rank and file Jehovah’s Witnesses, and hierarchy. When it became obvious that the art department of the Watchtower Society has been hiding Satanic symbols in the pictures of Watchtower publications for many years the Governing Body chose to cover it up rather than stop it.9. Sutton, Antony. America’s Secret Establishment. Billings, MT: Liberty House Press, 1986, pp. 5,6,8,35, 86-67, 100, 212, 253.10. Schmidt, Greenwood. Encyclopedia of American Institutional Fraternal Organizations. Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 1980, p. 84.11. Various Christians have seen Charles T. Russell’s KT membership records which are filed in the Mother Lodge in Ireland. The connections between his beliefs and his actions as the WT Society’s leader and the Masons is the subject of my previous book The WT & the Masons.12. Proceedings of the Ninetieth Annual Conclave held in the City of Harrisburg, Dauphin County... PA: Knights Templars, 1943, p.114.13. This information is compiled from research from several sources. a. Nevin, Adelaide Mellier. The Social Mirror A Character Sketch of the Women of Pittsburgh and Vicinity during the first Century of the County’s existence. Society of to-day. Pittsburgh, PA: T.A. Nevin Publisher, 1888, p. 19.; b. The Pittsburgh Directory 1878-79 showing Elizabeth the widow of John, and c. John Russell in the 1850 Census, and John Russell’s Will.14. Denslow, 10,000 Famous Freemasons, Vol.4, p.82. William H. Russell is also mentioned in the New Age Magazine (June, 1963) p. 45.15. This information comes from several sources including a. Boylan, Henry. A Dictionary of Irish Biography. NY: St. Martins Press, 1988, p. 345; b. Ancient Wisdom and Secret Sects, Time-Life, 1989, p. 154.16.17. Denslow, op. cit., p.80.18. ibid.19. ibid.20. ibid.21. ibid.22. Denslow, op. cit., p.8223. ibid.24. ibid.
25. Biography of Americans.
26. Sutton, Antony C. America’s Secret Establishment. Billington, MT: Liberty House, p. 84.27. Boylan, Henry. A Dictionary of Irish Biography. NY: St. Martins Press, 1988, p. 345.28. Mullins, Eustice. The World Order. Staunton, VA: Ezra Pound Institute of Civilization, 1985, p.92.29. The Fabians.30. ibid.31. Boylan, Henry. A Dictionary of Irish Biography. NY: St. Martins Press, 1988, p. 345.32. Springmeier, Fritz. The WT & the Masons, pp. 9, 215.33. Author’s geneological research in Hopkins Co. TX history.34. Early Convention Report35. Evans, Richard L. A Century of Mormonism in Great Britian. Salt Lake City, UT: Publisher’s Press, 1937, pp. 34-35.36. Gibbons, Francis M. John Taylor Mormon Philosopher Prophet of God. Salt Lake City, UT: Deseret Books, 1985, p. 129.37. Utah Historical Quarterly, 1941, Salt Lake CIty, pp. 190-211.38. Boylan, op. cit., p. 34439. ibid., and Black, George F. The Surnames of Scotland. NY: The NY Public Library, 1962, p. 705.
There was enough circumstantial evidence to lead one to question several assumptions. I began to question the assumption that the W. T. presidents were unconnected to each other. Another supposition that was questionable was that the WT Society did not have a hidden agenda.
C.T. RUSSELL’S STORY
Once there was a Jewish family whose name was Roessel. They lived in early 17th century Germany. They moved to a country called Scotland. There they re-spelled the name Russell. They took on the ways of their new homeland. The English tried to settle Protestants from Scotland in Ireland in order to control the Irish. When the opportunity opened up to go to the Emerald Island (Ireland) with the Scottish settlers who went to the plantation Ulster they went. It is possible, but not known for sure that they learned to know the Rutherford's either in Scotland or Ireland. Scotland repeatedly appears as the source of much of the religious heresy connected with the Power. That C . T. Russell’s family were in Scotland for a period, and also from the German states which seem to be a hot bed for Jewish Satanism may be only a coincidence and then again it might be a clue to understanding the origin of the Watchtower Society. This Author’s previous book The Watchtower and the Masons tells the story how the Arian heresy began at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland and spread to the the Presbyterians of the Synod of Ulster. The book gives this Author’s reasons for believing that the C . T. Russell’s family in northern Ireland were Arian in belief before coming to the U. S. and chances are they were involved with Freemasonry also.
THE ACKLEY CONNECTION
In The Watchtower and the Masons the early history of C . T. Russell is given. Charles and his father married two Ackley sisters a number of years after Charles’ mother died. What is an intriguing item is that C . T. Russell’s mother’s will indicates she owned land in Iowa. A description of that land shows it was north of the town of Ackley, Iowa. It turns out that a man named William Ackley had purchased the land in that area, and had sold it in large part to Scot-Irish settlers of the Presbyterian faith as they were coming to America. At the time C T. Russell’s mother died a town named Ackley had been staked out in 1857, but the Civil War had interfered with construction plans. A Presbyterian congregation had been formed in the area during the early 1860s in the Ackley area, which indicates some settlers had arrived. What connection did the Russells have with the Ackleys years before Charles T. and his father married Ackley sisters? Who are the Ackleys? Maria Ackley, who was Charles T. Russell’s wife, was well-educated and an excellent writer. Interestingly, in the 19th century she believed a socialist revolution was coming.
She wrote, "This great revolution has not yet come, but where is the statesman or the intelligent citizen that does not see it coming?" (Russell, Maria. This Gospel of The Kingdom, p. 26.) She was the ghost writer and ghost editor for much of her husband Charles Taze ‘ s work. Her family was well-off. William Ackley, the land speculator/seller in Iowa, traces his ancestry back to Prence Doane and Elizabeth Godfrey. Elizabeth Godfrey in turn was the great-granddaughter of William Brewster of the Mayflower fame. The Ackleys were Puritans to begin with and seem to have been concentrated in the Connecticut area, and from there their family members moved out into NY and PA. Another Ackley (1832-1881) at that time was Richard Thomas Ackley, a Freemason who worked for the Miller, Russell and Company store in Salt Lake City in 1858 soon after the Mormons built Salt Lake City.
Of course, these are all simply tantalizing leads for the investigator but nothing solid. There seems to be much more to Charles Taze Russell than the little that the public has been told. In the next few chapters we will attempt to dispel some of the mystery surrounding the man.
God’s "Anointed Seed"
In 1852, the Joseph Lyttle Russell family had a baby who they gave the same name to as his uncle had. This baby, named Charles Taze Russell had a brother Frank who was two years older, but Charles ended up the favorite of his father. Later Charles would get a sister Margaret M. Both Charles T. and his sister Margaret spoke on various occasions that his had been chosen before his birth for the work that he was to carry out.1 Margaret referred to her brother as the greatest man alive "a giant unmatched." She stated that he had been chosen for his religious work before his birth. Perhaps, Charles’ Russell family, and his father Joseph L., (like Joseph Kennedy who had goals for his son to be president) had goals for Charles. If Charles had been encouraged to meet such expectations and had gone forward, then that could account for his sister’s great admiration for him. He had fulfilled her father’s wishes. At the Put-In-Bay Convention his sister Margaret had outlined how God planned and chose her brother. First God had planted a seed with the early church. But the seed had laid dormant for centuries. "In due time", she says, the seed of truth grew and was watered according to God’s plan. During the Dark Ages the seed of truth was barely kept alive waiting for God’s Chosen One to bring it to fruition. When it was time, God "anointed the eyes" of her brother at age 17, and "God’s smile of favor rested upon him." Margaret said her brother was the one, the faithful one who God could depend upon, the "one despite the burden and heat of the day" would remain faithful to God.2
1. C.T. Russell is noted to have privately admitted his belief that he was chosen for his great work before his birth. The Finished Mystery. The Watchtower Bible & Tract Soc. 1917, p. 53. A testimony speech given by his sister at the Put-In-Bay Convention where she said similar things is commented on the The Laodicean Messenger, pp. 179-180.The Illuminati’s SECURITY SYSTEM
2. The Laodicean Messenger, pp. 179-180.
Russell Trust is the legal corporation that is the Order of the Skull and Bones, financed the creation of host of security co. under the Wackenhuts, incl. a Security Service called Wackenhut Corporation. Another part of this is Wackenhut World Technologies, Inc. or WWT Inc. Wackenhut operates worldwide. Their headquarters are in Florida. They have branch offices even in places like Portland, Oregon. Wackenhut handles all Intelligence-related and Super Secret work-classified ULTRA for the US. worldwide. They are the ones who guard the UFO bases topside, along with the CIA’s Delta Teams, and various MP units, etc. Their branch in Las Vegas provides security for the Groom Lake UFO facility. Las Vega’s Review Journal on Fri. 7/26/91, p. A1 & 3A had an article about 3 Wackenhut agents who lost their lives in a helicopter crash near the Groom Lake.
The telephone number to Wackenhut World Technologies, connects first through the Russell Trust - it is 702-646-4406, and it will be answered by the Russell Trust. Wackenhut’s board of directors are CIA, FBI Div. 5, NSA, ISA, and NRO officials. The girls who answer the various local Wackenhut Corporation numbers are not in the know about what Wackenhut Wd. Tech. are all about. Their 1-800 # is 929-2431. Their San Reme Ave, Cerel Gabels, FL 33146 # was 305-666-5656. Their local no. here is 256-3996, and one of their local CA # is 714-9794966. George Russell Wackenhut is their security services executive. He is also the Chrm & Chief Exec. Officer. He worked for the FBI, and is a Christian Scientist. Richard Russell Wackenhut is the President & Chief Oper. Officer. Wackenhut has in the neighborhood of 40,000 employees.