Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Friday, March 24, 2023

British MP Andrew Bridgen Leads Adjournment Debate On Efficacy of mRNA COVID-19 Booster

 I was contacted by thousands of people offering their support and received many hundreds and hundreds of e-mails from all over the globe recounting to me their own stories of the harms caused in the wake of their or their loved one’s COVID vaccination. I’ve been contacted by parents in my own and surrounding constituencies thanking me for questioning why we’re giving these experimental vaccinations to healthy children and young people that patently do not need them and gain no protection from them. I was contacted by far too many relatives who’ve lost loved ones suddenly after having the Moderna, Pfizer or AstraZeneca experimental gene therapy treatments shot into their arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment