Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Friday, February 1, 2019

Doctor Moebius, Why I Do Not Believe the “Official Narrative” about Sandy Hook



Doctor Moebius, Why I Do Not Believe the “Official Narrative” about Sandy Hook

Doctor Moebius

As it happens, I am the father of a young autistic boy. When I heard that the official story blamed an autistic Adam Lanza for the murder of 26 people at Sandy Hook Elementary School on 14 December
2012 — from around 9:30-9:40 AM/ET — I wanted to learn everything I could, so that I might prevent, or at least recognize, the warning signs, that might lead someone to commit such a heinous act.  My only agenda is the truth.
Living in Brookfield at the time — the town adjacent to Sandy Hook — and working in Sandy Hook, 1.3 miles from the school according to Google Maps, I was in a position to try to understand the event as a member of a nearby community.  Now, over six years later, much of the public still accepts the mainstream narrative. I believe that, in time, people will come to realize we’ve been lied to for a long, long time, and that Sandy Hook is one of a number of government betrayals from time immemorial, where the human species is easily controlled through fear and greed.

Motives aside, I recall 14 December 2012 like it was yesterday. I worked no more than 10 miles from home and loved the area.  Newtown was a stodgy New England town full of “Stepford Wives” and corporate executives, but it seemed fairly typically yuppie. Sandy Hook, a “hamlet” of Newtown, was a quaint little section, where we enjoyed lunch at the local eatery from time to time.
My son was then only 2, so I was oblivious to Sandy Hook Elementary School, other than having driven by it on various occasions while sightseeing in the area on weekends.  Like most schools, it was just another empty building on weekends and, while I knew a couple of families in the area casually, I did not know anyone whose child attended there. I still have friends who tell me they “know someone whose child went there”, but every time I press for details, it fails to pan out, which I have in the past found curious.
On this cloudy, cool day, I happened to be late for work, which was rare for me. I usually arrived at 9 AM/ET at the location on Turnberry Lane, but today I was running late, so I was watching the clock in my car closely.  I could either take Exit 11, which was a shorter path if the traffic was light, or Exit 10, which I would do when the I-84 freeway was slow. On this particular day, I took Exit 10, which dumps out onto RT 34.
There’s a light at Riverside and 34, where I recall hitting the light and looking down at the car clock, which said 9:37 AM/ET.  I recall rolling down the window, as it was not that cold – mid 40’s, as I recall, which is semi-mild for December in ConnecticutT.  I noticed a number of SUV’s at the light, going down Riverside, which Dickinson connects just down the street.  The traffic seemed heavy, and I wondered if I should have stayed on 84 and exited at Exit 11. That light felt long – in fact, it was easily 9:40 or 9:41 AM/CT by the time I was headed down 34 to work – but I heard nothing out of the ordinary.
I am a firearms enthusiast and own a number of different pistols and rifles, including a shotgun and 9mm handguns. When I shoot at Wooster Mountain in Ridgefield – where I resided for 4 years – it’s pretty noisy with reports that can be heard at considerable distance. When you drive down RT 7 – an even busier RT than RT 34 — for example, you can hear the gunfire from your car with the windows closed.
The range is about 200’ from the road, according to Google Maps, behind trees and up a hill.  Google also shows Sandy Hook Elementary School to be about 600-800’ from the road I was on. There are trees, but the ground is fairly level. Being so familiar with gunfire (I’m also a musician, so I am very aware of sounds), I find it straining credulity that hundreds of rounds of .223 or 9mm ammunition could have been fired at the time alleged of 9:35-9:40 AM/ET, which was when I was in the vicinity, without my hearing it.
From State’s Attorney Stephen Sedensky III’s Report on the Shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School
When I observed Dr. Wayne Carver make the statement, “I hope this doesn’t come crashing down on the residents of Newtown”, I wondered why would he say such a thing. And why would Robbie Parker be smiling the day after his daughter was allegedly shot? As a parent, I find that implausible, but perhaps he has no feelings (although the way he brought himself to tears moments later made me suspect he might be (what we now call) a “crisis actor’).
A month or so after the incident, I read an article about shady real estate deals for some of the victim’s families, so I went to Newtown zoning in February of 2013 with a list of about ten victim names.  I told the town employee I was looking to buy a property – which wasn’t far from the truth, as my wife and I had discussed living in Newtown – and I looked at about eight of the names and their house sales’ records.
What I found was that there were at least five homes valued between $300 – 600K which were sold the year or so prior, for amounts including $0, $1, $10, and $100. There was also one for $1000, as I recall.  I inquired of the town employee, who explained, “It might be a parent giving a house to their child, or an heir receiving one in a will.” But when told her there were five homes sold within the past two years for such low amounts, she admitted, “That is peculiar”. She said nothing of a new database system or any of problems with the records themselves.
Being an IT expert myself and having programmed many databases, there is a default value you can set when data is missing. I recall reading a year later that this was the explanation for these odd real estate records, but I know this is wrong, because you never use five-digit default values for missing data.  It’s just never done.  And the odds of a mere coincidence of default values, inheritances, and gifting of five of ten victims’ families is statistically extremely improbable (By the way, I’m also a certified math teacher.)
Because of these and other inconsistencies and improbabilities, I spent the next several years researching the case. I watched the police videos from when the call came in.  Newtown is small, and its police station is no more than 10 minutes from the school; yet the officer responding to the call drove around for over 20 minutes before arriving there.  Was he completely dumb or incredibly incompetent? And where were the other 469 students who had to be evacuated from the school?  There is no videotape to confirm it.
I have read that another elementary school in town – Saint Rose of Lima – was having a FEMA drill that day. A young reporter was there taking photos, who later died under mysterious circumstances while riding his bike near a reservoir. Then there is the death of Connecticut State Police Major William Podgorsky, who died of an unexplained illness. Did he grow a conscience?

When I saw the ‘sloppy sniper’ exposed by Barry Soetoro based upon media coverage of the ‘incident’, my suspicions increased. No one – especially a trained FBI agent – would ever carry a rifle upside down by the magazine. You are taught from the beginning to always handle a weapon as if it were loaded, and only point where you want to shoot. I have been struck by his uncanny resemblance to David Wheeler, another grieving father, who is an established actor and even shoots himself in the head in a film.
Still, whenever I post my suspicions about Sandy Hook, I am barraged with hate mail. Even bringing it up evokes reactions like. “How can you be so heartless about those poor children?” As soon as I hear that, I appreciate the propaganda press’s programming, because we’ve read about dead kids at Columbine, VA-Tech and now Parkland, I believe these emotional responses betray the media narrative for what it is – the destruction of America by fake news under the influence of a Deep State cabal.
When you look at the evidence (or lack of it, in the case of Sandy Hook), there is no way to believe the official story. From clearly photoshopped pictures of the Parker family and Adam Lanza, to the resemblance of Nancy Lanza and Annie Hadid, to the alleged older siblings of the victims who look just like the victims, it seems apparent that they took earlier photos of the children, then pretended they had younger brothers and sisters, when in fact, it is one and the same person.  Even the FBI today has yet to revise its Consolidated Crime Report for 2012, showing no murders in Newtown — including Sandy Hook.
The “Nancy Lanza/Annie Haddad” story: To watch, click here.
I’ve spoken with people in the south, who don’t believe the official story, because someone from North Carolina noticed the Social Security numbers were from persons who died about 20 years prior.  I doubt the SSA recycles them that fast.  I’ve spoken with people out west, who are so brainwashed by the liberal Democrats they are ready to give California to Mexico. Europeans can tell it was as much a fraud as 9/11 clearly was.
But good old caring Americans just won’t review their history books to see the high crimes committed by traitors in power.  It’s been going on since J. Edgar Hoover covered up the JFK conspiracy and had MLK murdered. Those  in power attract real perverts, like George H.W. Bush – review the Franklin Savings and Loan scandal during his presidency or his involvement in the JFK assassination – or Dick Cheney, who clearly conspired in 9/11.  Recall Joseph Goebbels, who said,
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Perhaps America never won WWII and The Third Reich remains? Only by defending the First Amendment, and speaking truth to power, can America survive.  Real Americans understand this. Compromised citizens, whether through bribery or intimidation, are pawns in The Game of Risk being played at this very moment between the Deep State and our President. There is a storm coming – a storm of truth — and we had all better defend it, even if it costs us lives, because the alternative is an endless Orwellian nightmare.
Download you own copy to your desktop: Click here to secure a copy.
Even after 6+ years, nagging questions remain, such as:
  • Why would the police threaten those who ask questions about Sandy Hook?
  • Why would coroner Carver make the statement he did?
  • Why are articles on this topic so heavily censored by Google, YouTube and Facebook?
  • Why are there no photos – none; zero – of any victims?  We’re certainly not a squeamish society, as there are plenty of gruesome pictures of other, real events on the web which aren’t censored.
  • Why does the FBI website STILL show no murders in Newtown/ Sandy Hook for 2012?
  • Why are the authorities usually coming up with a lone shooter – from Lee Harvey Oswald, to James Earl Ray, Mark David Chapman, Anders Behring Breivik, Adam Lanza, Stephen Paddock, and all the rest? No doubt, because it focuses our attention AWAY from the more complex scenario in play. 
In the end, when one applies historical statistics, induction, deductive logic, human nature and common sense, it becomes obvious that the “official story” is simply a controlled narrative with scant basis in fact, because we’ve been programmed to ignore the evidence, accept the official story, and go with our gut.
The saddest epiphany is how pathetic we’ve become as a society, unwilling to question authority and speak truth to power.  We’ve become so addicted to creature comforts and the workaholic lifestyle, we don’t have the time to challenge the status quo, and that is what these deeply corrupted creatures are counting on – our apathy, our ambivalence, and/or our fatigue. Indeed, a “Truth Patriot” takes more than most of us seemingly have.  But if we don’t push for the TRUTH; if we don’t DEMAND the TRUTH; if we cannot discern the TRUTH, then how will our species ever evolve?  Only the TRUTH will set us free. So be its keeper, be its “quality control manager”, be its champion, or contribute to the end of America.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment