Saturday, March 25, 2017
Perpetrator In Westminister Attack First Misnamed, Then Left Unidentified by Thomas Müller, from The New Natioanalist
The New Nationalist has spotted numerous anomalies in the London Westminister car attack. Par for the course [see “French Authorities Order Destruction of CCTV Images of Nice Terror Attack“], so far (18 hours later) there is no CCTV footage of the event at this high-profile location. There are very strange aftermath photos and videos of people strewn about like bowling pins. Some end up laying in the busy bridge roadway as shown at right. The narrative claims the compact car traversed down the pedestrian walkway seen in the background.
This bus (photo at left) somehow rolled over a woman who was photographed in the roadway pinned under the bus in a bizarre, contorted pose. She is incredibly long-legged. We have seen these extreme body proportions in other “terror” events, such as Nice and Paris.
We find it increduous that the bus wouldn’t gingerly pull forward about eight inches/20 cm to at least get the full load off of this poor soul.
Incredibly, yet another man is shown (at right) who dropped even further into the busy roadway. You can see the same red bus there in the background. The pinned woman would be on the other side of that bus. There is an officer standing in the middle of the roadway as vehicles just stream by the unsecured “mass causality” scene that is said to have left three dead and 40 injured, including on the roadway. Very peculiar protocol to say the least.
In this footage no casualties can be seen on the pedestrian walkway at all.
Perpetrator Misidentified and, as of Now, Not Revealed
So far, after traversing the route shown here, there is only one photo of the perp, who was shot and killed. Police are asking for help in identifying this person. Curiously, the photo provided shows part of his face obscured by a metal bar. Even this photo is hard to locate in news accounts.
London Metropolitan Police Commissioner Mark Rowley said investigators suspect the attacker was “inspired by international terrorism.” He said police believe they knew the identity of the attacker, but he declined to provide details. Incredible commentary given the trillions spent on surveillance and the “war of terrorism.”
Not long after the event went down, London’s Channel 4 News senior home affairs correspondent Simon Israel quoted a “reliable” source as saying that the name of the Westminster attacker was one Abu Izzadeen, formerly known as Trevor Brooks. However, later, Mr. Israel came back on the air to eat crow. Shown in the video below, he states that Mr. Izzadeen has an alibi: He is sitting in a prison cell. The photo of Izzaben shown at right, could arguably pass as a doppelgänger of the one photo of the dead perp that we do have. Some sort of planning or script mix up? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Regardless, look over the Daily Mail article because, rather than focusing on the misinformation and apologizing for the ID error, it launches into an agit-prop smear of the wrongly accused, Abu Izzadeen. They never miss a beat.
Just last weekend, hundreds of armed police took part in an exercise simulating a “marauding” terrorist attack on the River Thames.
Incidentally, earlier in the week another Muslim was gunned down in Paris’ Orly airport. Not much detail here either. A “graphic” photo was provided of the dead perp. Beyond no blood and no visible head, it looks like the Dealey Plaza Zapruder camera was brought out of the museum again for this photo shoot. Who has a camera like this in the current year?