No one died in Sandy Hook: Testimony from Social Security Death Master File
When a person in the United States dies, his/her death is recorded by the federal government.
The Social Security Death Index (SSDI) is a database of death records created from the Social Security Administration’s Death Master File (DMF). Most persons in the U.S. who had died since 1936, had had a Social Security number, and whose death was reported to the Social Security Administration are listed in the SSDI.
Unlike the Death Master File, the SSDI is available free to the public on several genealogy websites, such as Genealogy Bank. The “state of issue” refers to the state that had issued the individual’s Social Security number.
On January 20, 2013, I undertook a search on Genealogy Bank for the SSDI of Adam Lanza — the alleged mass murderer of his mother, Nancy Lanza, and 20 children and 6 adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14, 2012.
To my astonishment, Genealogy Bank had Lanza’s SSDI as December 13, 2012 — a day BEFORE the alleged mass shooting. (See “SSDI says Adam Lanza died a day before Sandy Hook massacre“)
Here’s a screenshot I took of Adam Lanza’s SSDI record on the website GenealogyBank.com. The date (1/20/2013) and time (2:29PM) when I took the screenshot can be seen in the lower right corner of the image below.
Click image to enlarge
After the discovery of Lanza’s 12/13/2012 SSDI went viral, on or around February 2, 2013, Genealogy Bank changed Lanza’s SSDI to 12/14/2012, the day of the alleged massacre. (See “SSDI changed Adam Lanza’s date-of-death from Dec. 13 to Dec. 14, 2012 !!!”)
Another genealogy website, Ancestry.com, was slower on the uptake. Three days after Genealogy Bank had changed its SSDI for Lanza to 12/14/2012, Ancestry.com still listed Lanza’s SSDI as 12/13/2012. (See “Ancestry.com still has Adam Lanza’s date-of-death as a day before the Sandy Hook massacre”)
Lanza’s curious SSDI aside, I was able to find on Genealogy Bank the SSDI (of 12/14/2012) of all of Lanza’s victims, except one – that of Ana Marquez-Greene, age 6, whose father is jazz musician Jimmy Greene. In my search for Ana, I had used every variation of her name: Ana Marquez, Ana Marquez-Greene, Ana Greene, to no avail. I hypothesized that the lack of a SSDI for Ana Marquez-Greene may be because her parents had not yet obtained a Social Security card/number for her. (See “Dec. 14 was date of death for every Sandy Hook massacre victim, except Adam Lanza“)
But wait!Remember what I’d written at the beginning of this post — that the Social Security Death Index (SSDI) is a database of death records created from the federal government Social Security Administration’s Death Master File?
What if I were to tell you that the Death Master File does NOT contain the SSDIs for any of Adam Lanza’s victims?
In other words, according to the United States Social Security Administration’s Death Master File, nobody died at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012.That’s exactly what blogger LivingonPlanetZ of Chemtrails: The Exotic Weapon reported on Feb. 22, 2014.
LivingonPlanetZ refers us to what he calls an “originating website” — a document published on archives.org (date unknown), titled “Sandy Hook – NO DEATHS, NO VICTIMS; According to SSDI Official Master File.” (You can also read the document in PDF here or here.)
The anonymous person who uploaded the 107-page document to archives.org had accessed the Social Security Administration’s Death Master File, updated through January 1, 2014, and searched the names of Adam Lanza’s victims — in vain.
The document says:
You are invited to search all of these records for the putative ‘victims’ of the Sandy Hook massacre. The children should all be 6 to 7 years old (“born” 2005-2006), and should have “died” in 2012. The adult “victims” appear in the appendix. (Each entry is followed by a 6-7 digit serial entry number, which demonstrates the continuity of the alphabetical listing – in other words, that they are presented here unaltered.)I did just that and can verify the claim that none of Adam Lanza’s victims is in Social Security’s Death Master File. But before I present my findings, here are the Sandy Hook victims (name, birth date, gender, age at death), according to news accounts:
- Charlotte Bacon, 2/22/06, female (age 6)
- Daniel Barden, 9/25/05, male (age 7)
- Olivia Engel, 7/18/06, female (age 6)
- Josephine Gay, 12/11/05, female (age 7)
- Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 04/04/06, female (age 6)
- Dylan Hockley, 03/08/06, male (age 6)
- Madeleine F. Hsu, 07/10/06, female (age 6)
- Catherine V. Hubbard, 06/08/06, female (age 6)
- Chase Kowalski, 10/31/05, male (age 7)
- Jesse Lewis, 06/30/06, male (age 6)
- James Mattioli, 03/22/06, male (age 6)
- Grace McDonnell, 11/04/05, female (age 7)
- Emilie Parker, 05/12/06, female (age 6)
- Jack Pinto, 05/06/06, male (age 6)
- Noah Pozner, 11/20/06, male (age 6)
- Caroline Previdi, 09/07/06, female (age 6)
- Jessica Rekos, 05/10/06, female (age 6)
- Avielle Richman, 10/17/06, female (age 6)
- Benjamin Wheeler, 9/12/06, male (age 6)
- Allison N. Wyatt, 07/03/06, female (age 6)
- Rachel Davino, 7/17/83, female (age 29)
- Dawn Hocksprung, 06/28/65, female (age 47)
- Anne Marie Murphy, 07/25/60, female (age 52)
- Lauren Russeau, 1982, female (age 29)
- Mary Sherlach, 02/11/56, female (age 56)
- Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female (age 27)
- Charlotte Bacon: DMF has 36 individuals named Charlotte Bacon, none of whom is Sandy Hook’s Charlotte Bacon.
- Daniel Barden: DMF has 6 individuals named Daniel or Danny Barden, none of whom is Sandy Hook’s Daniel Barden.
- Olivia Engel: DMF has one Olivia Engel, but she was born on May 18, 1905.
- Josephine Gay: DMF has 29 Josephine Gay, none of whom is Sandy Hook’s Josephine Gay.
- Anna Marquez: DMF has 21 Anna Marquez, none of whom is Sandy Hook’s Anna Marquez.
- Dylan Hockley: DMF has no one named Dylan Hockley.
- Madeline Hsu: DMF has no one named Madeline Hsu. The closest, an individual named M. Hsu, was born on Oct. 27, 1940.
- Catherine Hubbard: DMF has 68 individuals named Catherine Hubbard, none of whom is the Sandy Hook Catherine Hubbard.
- Chase Kowalski: DMF has no one named Chase Kowalski. The closest, Chas Kowalski, was born on April 10, 1900.
- Jesse Lewis: DMF has 565 individuals named Jess or Jesse Lewis, none of whom is Sandy Hook’s Jesse Lewis.
- James Mattioli: DMF has no one named James Mattioli.
- Grace McDonnell: DMF has 38 individuals named Grace or Gracie McDonnell, none of whom is Sandy Hook’s Grace McDonnell.
- Emilie Parker: DMF has 12 individuals named Emilie, Emilia, or Emiline Parker, none of whom is Sandy Hook’s Emilie Parker.
- Jack Pinto: DMF has 12 individuals named Jack or Jacob Pinto, none of whom is Sandy Hook’s Jack Pinto.
- Noah Pozner: DMF has no one named Noah Pozner.
- Caroline Previdi: DMF has no one named Caroline Previdi.
- Jessica Rekos: DMF has no one named Jessica Rekos.
- Avielle Richman: DMF has 5 individuals with a first name that begins with the alphabet A and a last name of Richman, none of whom is Avielle Richman.
- Benjamin Wheeler: DMF has 206 individuals named Benjamin (or Benjamine, Benjemin, Benj, Benji) Wheeler, none of whom is Sandy Hook’s Benjamin Wheeler.
- Allison Wyatt: DMF has 4 individuals named Allison Wyatt, none of whom is Sandy Hook’s Allison Wyatt.
- Rachel Davino: DMF has no one named Rachel Davino.
- Dawn Hochsprung: DMF has no one named Dawn Hochsprung.
- Ann Marie Murphy: DMF has 11 individuals named Ann (or Anna) Murphy, 4 of whom are named Ann Marie Murphy, but none of them is Sandy Hook’s Ann Marie Murphy.
- Lauren Russeau: DMF has no one named Lauren Russeau.
- Mary Sherlach: DMF has two Marian Sherlach, but none named Mary Sherlach.
- Victoria Soto: DMF has 50 individuals names Victoria Soto. The closest is a Victoria G. Soto who was born about 1985, married in Texas on July 2, 2011, but is not dead.
It is noteworthy that a month later, Social Security Administration changed its policy on the public’s access to its Death Master File. On the website of the Social Security Administration, it says beginning March 27, 2014, the public can have only “limited access” to its Death Master File. To gain access to the DMF, we the American people must now jump through several hurdles:
- One must be “certified” (via having one’s application approved) to be granted “limited access”.
- Only certain people are eligible to be “certified”. One must have a legitimate fraud prevention interest, or have a legitimate business purpose pursuant to a law, governmental rule, regulation, or fiduciary duty in order to be certified under the program.
- Those who are “certified” for access to the Death Master File must pay a hefty annual per-person subscription fee of $995.
This [Death Master] file includes the following information on each decedent, if the data are available to the SSA: social security number, name, date of birth, date of death. The SSA does not have a death record for all persons; therefore, SSA does not guarantee the veracity of the file. Thus, the absence of a particular person is not proof this person is alive.
But wait!We don’t just have to depend on Social Security’s Death Master File data to know that no one died at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012.
How do we know that?
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) tells us so!
Adan Salazar reports for Infowars, Sept. 24, 2014, that recently released FBI crime statistics show that no murders occurred in Newtown, Connecticut, in 2012, despite reports that 20 schoolchildren, 6 faculty members, and Nancy Lanza were killed or, in the case of Adam Lanza, committed suicide on December 14, 2012.
Click image to enlarge
In contrast to the Connecticut report, the 2012 FBI crime report for the state of Colorado shows that 29 murders occurred in the town of Aurora that year, a figure that takes into account the 12 people who died in the Century Theater during the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises on July 20, 2012.
To conclude, no one was killed on December 14, 2012 at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. More perverse still, according to the Social Security Administration’s records, none of the alleged Sandy Hook victims ever lived!
As the author of “Sandy Hook – NO DEATHS, NO VICTIMS; According to SSDI Official Master File” puts it:
ALL of the identities of the “children victims” of the supposed Sandy Hook massacre, are purely fictitious identities, with no record of either birth or death. As to the adult “victims”, the only one with an identity possibly verifiable from the intact SSD Master File, is Victoria G. Soto. The other identities may or may not have been assumed by real people at some time; but the identities themselves are nevertheless fictitious. Secondary copies of the Master File, or perhaps earlier versions, appear to have been altered or “corrected”, to include the fake identities. Such altered copies appear to be in use by popular genealogy search websites, though inconsistently.H/t Nicholas Kollerstrom, Kelleigh Nelson, Victoria Muramoto.
For Fellowship of the Minds’ other posts on this great deception, go to our “Sandy Hook Massacre” page.
Dr. Eowyn’s post first appeared at Fellowship of the Minds.
Editor’s Note: I would urge the reader to treat this as simply another Sandy Hook anomaly and not accept it as absolute proof of anything. I read an Infowars post about this earlier in the week and some commenters were able to provide links to sources that dispute the story. For instance, one of the links was to an official Connecticut state website and the murders were factually recorded on that site. This could be a mistake or it could be something more. I printed the story because I find it fascinating and, at the very least, it is certainly more evidence of gross government incompetence. -Dean Garrison