Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Sunday, February 23, 2020

An E.R. Nurse’s View Of The Vaccine-injury Cover-up:




"An E.R. Nurse’s View Of The Vaccine-injury Cover-up:
“As an E.R. nurse, I have seen the cover up. Where do you think kids go when they have a vac­cine reac­tion? They go to the E.R. They come to me. I cannot even begin to guess how many times over the years I have seen vac­cine reac­tions come through my E.R. Without any exaggeration, it has to be counted in hun­dreds. Some­times it seemed like it was one or two cases in a sin­gle shift, every shift, for weeks. Then I would get a lull, and I wouldn’t catch one for a week or two, then I’d catch another case per night for a cou­ple weeks. This was common.
“Once, I was train­ing a nurs­ing stu­dent, about to grad­u­ate, on their E.R. expe­ri­ence rota­tion in nurs­ing school. This stu­dent and I floated up to triage to cover the triage nurse for a break. I was quizzing
them on what to ask and look for as a triage nurse on pedi­atric kids that came through. I made a point about ask­ing about immu­niza­tions right out the gates. The stu­dent was puz­zled, and asked why, and I told the stu­dent because we see vac­cine reac­tions every day and its their job to catch it, alert the doc­tor and the par­ents, and report it to VAERS [Vac­cine Adverse Event Report­ing Sys­tem]. Some higher power appar­ently smiled on my attempt to open the eyes of another nurse I guess, because not even ten min­utes later, a woman brought her child up to the counter. Sud­den onset super high fever and lethargy. I asked if the child was up to date on vac­ci­na­tion. The mother replied he had them just a few hours ago. I glanced at the stu­dent, who looked shocked and looked back at me in dis­be­lief. I nod­ded, told them to remem­ber this, and then took the mom and her child to fin­ish the triage in back. When I was done I came back and sat down with the stu­dent, and asked what he learned that night so far. The first response: “What I was told about vac­cines wasn’t true”. I couldn’t have said it bet­ter. That stu­dent is going to go on to be like me, advo­cat­ing for his patients with his eyes wide open.
“The cases almost always pre­sented sim­i­larly, and often no one else con­nected it. The child comes in with either a fever approach­ing 105, or seizures, or lethargy/can’t wake up, or sud­den over­whelm­ing sick­ness, scream­ing that won’t stop, spasms, GI inclu­sion, etc. And one of the first ques­tions I would ask as triage nurse, was, are they cur­rent on their vac­ci­na­tions? It’s a safe ques­tion that nobody sees com­ing, and nobody under­stands the true impact of. Par­ents (and co-workers) usu­ally just think I’m try­ing to rule out the vac­cine pre­ventable dis­eases, when in fact, I am look­ing to see how recently they were vac­ci­nated to deter­mine if this is a vac­cine reac­tion. Too often I heard a par­ent say some­thing akin to “Yes they are cur­rent, the pedi­a­tri­cian caught up their vac­cines this morn­ing dur­ing their check up, and the pedi­a­tri­cian said they were in per­fect health!” If I had a dol­lar for every time I’d heard that, I could fly to Europe for free.
“But here’s the more dis­turb­ing part. For all the cases I’ve seen, I have NEVER seen any med­ical provider report them to VAERS. I have filed VAERS reports. But I am the ONLY nurse I have EVER met that files VAERS reports. I also have NEVER met a doc­tor that filed a VAERS report. Mind you, I have served in mul­ti­ple hos­pi­tals across mul­ti­ple states, along­side prob­a­bly well over a hun­dred doc­tors and prob­a­bly 300–400+ nurses. I’ve worked in big hos­pi­tals (San Fran­cisco Bay Area Metro 40 bed ER, Las Vegas NV Metro 44 bed ER) and small hos­pi­tals (Rural access 2 bed ER, remote com­mu­nity 4 bed ER) and every­thing in between. When I say NEVER, I mean NEVER. I have even made a point of sit­ting in the most promi­nent spot at the nurses sta­tion fill­ing out a VAERS report to make sure as many peo­ple saw me doing it as pos­si­ble to gen­er­ate the expected “what are you doing” responses to get that dia­log going with peo­ple. And in every case, if a nurse approached me, their response was “I’ve never done that” or “i didn’t know we could do that” or, worse “What is VAERS?” which was actu­ally the most com­mon response.
The response from doc­tors? Silence. Absolute total refusal to engage in dis­cus­sion or to even acknowl­edge what I was doing or what VAERS was.
“The big take away from that? VAERS is WOEFULLY under reported. I am PROOF of that. The num­ber one place par­ents bring their kids in the event of a vac­cine reac­tion is the E.R., and as an E.R. staffer, I have NEVER met any­one who filed one, in spite of see­ing hun­dreds of cases of obvi­ous vac­cine asso­ci­ated harm come through. What does that say about reported num­bers? The CDC/HHS admits that VAERS is under-reported, and prob­a­bly only rep­re­sen­ta­tive of 1/10th the actual num­ber of injuries. I con­test that, and from per­sonal expe­ri­ence, I would say the num­bers in VAERS are more like 1/1000th the actual num­bers, not 1/10th.
“And the final part of that, is that I have, first hand, seen bla­tant cover ups from doc­tors. I have seen fal­si­fi­ca­tion of med­ical records and doc­u­men­ta­tion via inten­tional omis­sion. I have chal­lenged doc­tors who refused to put in the chart that the child was vac­ci­nated 4 hours ago and was in per­fect health, and now sud­denly they are non-responsive, seiz­ing, febrile at 105, and that labs, LP, and imag­ing con­firms cere­bral edema/encephalitis. I reminded the doc­tor as they are writ­ing their report that the child was vac­ci­nated mere hours before. And at the end, there is total omis­sion of this fact, and the physi­cian pass-off notes state encephali­tis of unknown ori­gin. I ask the doc­tor if they will file a VAERS report, and they argue that this has noth­ing to do with it, its purely coin­ci­den­tal, and noth­ing should be filed, they are safe and effec­tive. I remind them that VAERS is a report­ing body for ANY symp­toms that are con­tem­po­ra­ne­ous to vac­ci­na­tion, whether cau­sa­tion is believed to be asso­ci­ated or not, and I get the dis­missal that they are not fil­ing it because it has noth­ing to do with it.
“No one brings it up to the par­ents. It’s this giant rug-sweep that hap­pens, and any men­tion of the vac­ci­na­tion is sys­tem­at­i­cally removed or with­held from the record. A per­fect exam­ple of this, was an ambu­lance crew that came in with a pass-off report that included the fact the child had been vac­ci­nated only hours prior to onset of symp­toms. The physi­cian made sure this pass-off sheet dis­ap­peared mys­te­ri­ously and could not get filed with the patient med­ical record. So yes, I have seen the vac­cine dam­age cover up first hand. I know that it is inten­tional and active in the med­ical com­mu­nity. I know that it is hap­pen­ing. And on top of total denial of any asso­ci­a­tion, and total cover up, they also refuse to report to VAERS which is sup­posed to be reported to for ANYTHING that is even in NO WAY SUSPECTED to be asso­ci­ated with the vac­cine. This is a sys­temic sup­pres­sion of infor­ma­tion and statistics.
“And yes, in the cases described above, I did approach the par­ents, and I did tell them about VAERS, and I did start a case for them and file a report. I did force the issue through my chart­ing, although it will most likely be buried and over­looked. I have expe­ri­enced the cor­rup­tion and sup­pres­sion of the truth in the med­ical com­mu­nity about vac­cines first-hand from the provider per­spec­tive. It does hap­pen. Every day.”
Source: http://community.babycenter.com/…/pretty_simple_explanation… (GuerillaRN - Posted 10/22/2015)
#VAXwithMe

No comments:

Post a Comment