February 22, 2019
Maintaining Medical Freedom: Urgent Action Required!
decisions for their children, reinstating that ability may be nearly impossible. We need to take action now to prevent the government from dictating what is injected into our children.
On Wednesday, FDA Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb hinted in a CNN interview that if non-medical vaccine exemptions were not abolished at the state level, federal health agencies may intercede. This is especially ominous considering two critical upcoming vaccine-related hearings recently announced on Capitol Hill:
- Wednesday, February 27, 10:00 a.m. The Energy & Commerce Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee will hold a hearing on the current measles outbreak and response efforts.
- Tuesday, March 5, 10:00 a.m. The HELP Committee (Health, Education, Labor and Pensions) will hold a hearing, Vaccines Save Lives: What is Driving Preventable Disease Outbreaks?
Every single one of us needs to contact our Congressional representatives and Senators starting right now. In your communications, be sure to emphasize that:
- These hearings need to be fair, balanced, and include opposing viewpoints. We have many highly qualified individuals to present those viewpoints.
- Issues related to vaccines should be governed by the states.
- Over $4 billion has been paid out for vaccine injuries and deaths and HHS estimates less than 1% of adverse events are reported. Mandating any procedure involving such risks is unethical.
- HHS has failed in its Congressional directive to study vaccine safety for 30 years.
- Mandating liability-free vaccines that have not been properly safety tested is in direct opposition to the first tenet of the Nuremberg Code: The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.
We have much more information on all the many ways our government has failed to protect our children here and factual information that may aid in the defense of health freedom and pushing back mandates here.
The future of medical freedom is at stake. Ensuring that our federally elected representatives hear from all of us through emails, faxes and phone calls to both their DC and district offices has never been more important than it is at this moment. If we are to maintain medical freedom and protect the health of generations to come, we need to raise our united voices now! Please share this alert with friends and family and urge them to do the same.
Co-signed by these organizations:Autism Action Network
Children’s Health Defense
Cindy Schneider, MD, Medical Director, Center for Autism Research and Education
CITIZENS FOR 5G AWARENESS
Coalition Against Mandatory Vaccination
Colorado Health Choice Alliance
David Brownstein, M.D., Medical Director Center for Holistic Medicine, West Bloomfield, MI
Deirdre Imus, Environmental Health Center, Children’s health advocate
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, DO
Edward F. Fogarty, MD, VP, Physician Relations, International Hyperbaric Medical Foundation
Elizabeth Birt Center for Autism Law and Advocacy (EBCALA)
Georgia Coalition for Vaccine Choice
Health Choice CT
Health Choice Rhode Island
Health Choice Massachusetts
Health Choice Vermont
Heath Action Network Society
Health Freedom Ohio
Immunity Education Group
Informed Choice USA
Informed Choice Washington
Informed Consent Action Network
Jacob Puliyel MD MRCP MPhil, Head of Pediatrics, St Stephens Hospital, Delhi, India
James Lyons-Weiler, PhD, The Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge
Maine Coalition for Vaccine Choice
Million Mamas Movement
Moms Across America
National Autism Association – New York Metro Chapter
New Jersey Coalition for Vaccination Choice
New Jersey Medical Freedom Advocates
New York Alliance for Vaccine Rights
NO HPV MANDATE CT
Oklahomans for Health and Parental Rights
Organic Consumers Association
Patricia Finn, Attorney, P.C., The Good Health Lawyer
Pennsylvania Coalition for Informed Consent
Robert W. Sears, M.D.
Saving Our Kids, Healing Our Planet
South Carolina Health Coalition
Tennessee Coalition for Vaccine Choice
The Thinking Moms Revolution
Toni Bark MD MHEM LEED AP
Vaccine Safety Council of Minnesota
Vaccine-Injury Awareness League
Wisconsin Coalition for Informed Vaccination
From recent article in MedPageToday: “We have too often dismissed this opposition as a rag-tag army of quack researchers, religious kooks, misguided yuppies, libertarian zealots, and opportunistic politicians. The truth is that these so-called “anti-vaxxers” have now coalesced as a powerful international sociopolitical force that has successfully leveraged social media platforms to create a degree of momentum that will demand concerted pushback if mandatory vaccination is to remain viable public policy.”