The Reynolds Bloodline
THE REYNOLDS ARE A VERY ELITE ILLUMINATI FAMILY
The Reynold’s family is not one of the 13 primary bloodlines, but they are such a prominent Illuminati family within the 13 bloodlines that I have decided to single them out for another article on Illuminati bloodlines. Although the Reynolds are allied with many of the major Satanic bloodlines, including the Rothschilds, the DuPonts, the
Rockefellers, the Graces and the Grays, they are especially close and intertwined to the Duke and Cullman families. (One example of a Duke/Reynold joint project is the Research Triangle Foundation.) It should be remembered that The Temporary National Economic Committee of Congress in 1937 which studied the super rich found that the Dukes and the Reynolds were among the top 13 wealthiest families in America. Further, my research at one place or another has shown that the Reynolds of the Illuminati variety have interacted with all of the other major Satanic bloodlines. These elite birds of a feather all flock together.
MY NEWSLETTER HAS REPEATEDLY EXPOSED MEMBERS OF THIS FAMILY
During the course of putting out this newsletter in ‘92-’95, I have had repeated opportunities to include various members of the Reynold’s bloodline in my exposes. It must always be borne in mind that a large share of each of these bloodlines are hidden behind other last names.
Within this area, my newsletter has exposed Reynold family members of the Illuminati from Astoria, Oregon (such as Scottish Rite Librarian/Mortician Reynolds) and Bend, Oregon (such as Mayor Paul Reynolds who also runs a mortuary, and his son Mark). One of the first Illuminati Monarch slaves in the Portland area to seek her freedom was Mary D. Reynolds. She was from the Mother of Darkness level. She wanted to find treatment for the programming that goes with the Niother of Darkness level, and since wanting her freedom it is anybody’s guess what happened to her.
A LOCAL OCCULT NEWSPAPER "EXCALIBER" ADVERTISES LAMOYNE REYNOLDS
Some of the Reynolds family have written occult books. I don’t know how all the people mentioned in this section are related, but some or all of these people may relate to the Satanic Reynold’s bloodline. One of the important ecumenical Christian leaders is Frank E. Reynolds who is an American Baptist Minister (ordained 1955, Program dir. Student Christian Ctr. Bangkok, Thailand, Minister for Chicago Ecumenical Ministries ‘61-‘64.) Frank E. Reynolds has been trying to introduce Buddhism to America. He and his wife Mani have written a number of books to introduce and teach Buddhism to Americans. Many of the Reynolds have been Episcopalians. Remember the Episcopalian Church is run by Freemasons and is thoroughly sold out to the occult. One of my Monarch survivors vividly recalls a human sacrifice done at the altar of an Episcopalian church. Anyway, getting back to the names of some Reynolds who have written occult books, here is a list of some:
- Barrio Gordon Robert Reynolds--author of Magic. Divination & Witchcraft among the Barotse of Northern Rhodesia (1963)
- Charles R. Reynolds w/ Regina Reynolds--authors of One Hundred Years of Magic Posters (1977)
- David K. R. Reynolds--author of Naikan Psychotherapy: Meditation for Self-Development pub. by Chicago Press.
- Denise AR. Reynolds--Sensitive Thoughts for the New Wave Soul.
- Mani R Reynolds w/ her husband--Three Worlds According to King Ruana: A Thai Buddhist Cosmology
- Frank E. Reynolds--Guide To Buddhist Religion
- Jane Reynolds--Cosmobiology
- Lloyd J. K.-- Mv Dear Runemeister: A Voyage Through the Alphabet
Before we get into the nitty-gritty let’s take a quick overview of the Reynold’s financial interests. Much of the family’s money has been well-hidden behind fronts, holding companies, etc. The Satanists of the Reynolds family have been involved in high level drug dealing during this century. They have also had some important and major interests in Banking, Tobacco, and Aluminum, it seems like a fair number have gotten into the mortuary/cremation business, which is a great assistance for cremation after rituals involving human sacrifice. The financial interests of the Reynolds seem to be strongest in the Middle South, and strong in both Virginia and North Carolina. The Reynold’s financial interests are so tightly woven in with the Cuilmans and Dukes that I will have to deal with all three families together. A few years ago the financial heads of the three families were as follows: Angier Biddle Duke, Richard S. Reynolds, Jr., and Joseph F. Cullman, 3rd. All were members of the Pilgrim Society. It is possible that the family also has sonic type of secret spiritual hierarchy too. If so, it might follow along the lines of the top 13 families which have kings and princes, and princesses, etc. of their bloodlines.
Richard S. Reynolds, Jr. has been a board chairman of Robertshaw Controls Company, which has a stranglehold monopoly on manufacturing car thermostats and other car parts. The big three American auto manufacturers all buy from Robertshaw Controls Company; but then since all 3 of the American auto manufacturers are Illuminati controlled, they likely don’t care that the Reynolds family has such a stranglehold on them. Cadence which own theaters and has published occult comic books like the series, "Journey into Mystery With The Mighty Thor" is also tied to the Reynolds family. Cadence promotes the occult while making money. What American doesn’t know what ‘Reynold’s wrap" is. The Reynold’s name is a well-know household name just like DuPont paints, or the Rockefeller Center, or the Waldorf Astoria are well known American items named after Illuminati families. The Reynolds family controls several Aluminum companies which form a large part of the Illuminati-controlled Aluminum cartel. The Mellon family works with the Reynolds in this Aluminum cartel, and various Illuminati families also have their hands in the management of the Aluminum industry.
THE TOBACCO-DRUG CONNECTION
The Reynolds family is behind the RJ. Reynolds Tobacco Co. C. Boyden Gray of the Satanic Grey/Gray family is heir to the RJ. Reynolds Tobacco Co. But don’t let that sidetrack you, the Reynolds family still has financial interests and power in the company. If readers remember previous articles on top 13 Illuminati families--specifically, the Astor family article, the Onassis family article and the Li family article you will remember some details that will help you understand the secret illegal drug trade that the Reynold’s got involved in. The British elite got involved in shipping opium. The elite families got monopolies on the opium trade.
The British empire’s military might and political clout was used to force China to allow the opium trade- Before the communists took over China, the British Illuminati families hid their opium trade behind the cover of the British American Tobacco Co. Later the Red Chinese would hide their opium trading behind the same front tobacco, with their state-run People’s Republic of China Tobacco Bureau. In fact, the Red Chinese opium trade was controlled by another Illuminatus, the P.R. President Li Xiannian. Li Xiannian is from the occult U family who are proud that they are the leading oriental Satanic family.
President Li, a drug lord was finance minister of Red China from ’57-’75. He sold so much opium to the west that he was able to help Red China pay off her debts, and he was nicknamed ‘the money god.’ RJ. Reynolds was a partner with British American Tobacco Co. and was also involved in trading in opium for many years. R.J. Reynolds was also involved with the rigidly controlled tobacco industry. I have reasons to suspect that the family later got involved with running cocaine. Onassis also hid his early drug smuggling behind tobacco importing. The Dukes controlled Liggett & Nlyers Tobacco via their Duke Endowment, a family foundation. The Cuilmans are known for their Miller Brewing Company. The Culiman fortune was also originally derived via a tobacco company. The Duke family via underhanded tactics put together a monopoly of the tobacco industry called the American Tobacco Company.
Later they merged and bought out 88 tobacco companies, and the capitalization of the company was $235 million prior to 1911. The Supreme Court made the American Tobacco Company dissolve since it had created an illegal monopoly. However, the Dukes rearranged things and kept on going. The Dukes intermarried with the Biddies who worked with the Rothschilds. The Dukes also intermarried with the Drexels, who in turn intermarried with the Harrimans and Goulds. Nicholas Biddle (1879-1923) was a trustee of the Illuminatus William Astor of the top 13 Illuminati family of Astors. Some of the Biddies intermarried with the Astors Illuminati family too! It’s a small world at the top. Researcher Ferdinand Lundberg in his book America’s 60 Families states on p. 36, "The Morgan firm and its affiliated commercial banks act, broadly, on behalf of such tremendous accumulations as those of the Vanderbilts, Goulds, Drexels, Wideners, Berwinds, Phippses, Hills, Dukes, Ryans, McCormicks, Bakers, DuPonts, Fishers, Jameses, and Others.’ Isn’t it interesting that my writings have exposed the Morgans, Vanderbilts, Goulds, Drexels, Phippses, Dukes, Bakers, DuPonts as families with members in the Illuminati?
CONNECTIONS TO ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATIONS
Many of the Illuminati organizations which this newsletter has exposed have had members from the Reynolds family. Some examples of this follow:
FOUNDATIONS & CONNECTIONS
- COSMOS CLUB
- Joseph Melvin Reynolds
- Lloyd George Reynolds
- COUNCIL OF FOREIGN RELATIONS (CFR).
- A. William Reynolds
- PILGRIM SOCIETY:
- Richard S. Reynolds, Jr.
- 33° MASONS.
- Harman Gansvort Reynolds,
- Marshall S. Reynolds
- 32° MASONS:
- Arthur Rowley Reynolds,
- Benn Phillips Reynolds,
- Charles Phillip Reynolds,
- Charles Shaw Reynolds,
- Erwin James Reynolds,
- Isaac Reynolds,
- Harry Edwards Reynolds,
- Henry James Reynolds, John C. Reynolds (Deputy Grand Secy of Grand Lodge of Illinois)
- KNIGHTS TEMPLAR MASONS. (These 3 KT names all come from just one Lodge in NY--Jerusalem Chapter No. 8)
- Alex Reynolds,
- J. Hyatt Reynolds,
- T. Spaulding Reynolds
- KNIGHTS OF MALTA
- John Charles Reynolds, who worked for the Graces as a communications executive, trustee of the Presb. Hospital in San Juan.
The Dukes and Reynolds use tax-free foundations as a vehicle to escape taxes and hid their wealth while maintaining their financial power. Other Illuminati families also used the foundations as a scheme to remain powerful and to resist paying taxes. The controlled press builds them up as charitable, when most of the grants by these foundations are self-serving for the benefit of the elite. Some of these foundations are the Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation (est. ’36 in North Carolina), the Kate B. Reynolds Foundation (est. ’46 in North Carolina), the Richard S. Reynolds Foundation (est. ’55 in Virginia), and the Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation, and the Duke Endowment (address at Rockefeller Plaza, NY). All of these foundations work for the Illuminati.
The Donald W. Reynolds Foundation (est. ’54 in Nevada and then moved to Arkansas) might also be connected to the elite--but I don’t know. The Kate B. Reynolds Health Care Trust provides another example of a liaison between the Duke and Reynolds families. John A. McMahon, a Duke University grad, served as BOTH chairman of the board of trustees of Duke University and since 1971 as a member of the advisory board to the Kate B. Reynolds Health Care Trust. Here is an example of a single man working for the interests of both the Dukes and Reynolds. Edwin C. Whitehead, chairman of Technicon Corp. serves as a similar example of a man working for both Duke and Rockefeller interests. Whitehead is a trustee of both Duke University and Rockefeller University. He also has been in charge of several NWO organizations promoting a one-world, for instance he was Governor of the U.N. Association.
This article will now show you the reader some of the grants that these foundations make. I ask you, "Do you see any possibility for any mischief behind these grants?! What I noticed about the Reynolds grants is that they control all the crisis centers in the North Carolina area via their money. This means any survivor of SRA calling a hot line is going to get tapped into the Illuminati’s net for catching escapees! I also noticed that all the colleges and universities got money, and a variety of different denominations incl. the Baptists, the Methodists, the Non-denominationalists, the Presbyterians, and the Ecumenicalists. What surprised me was that a number of government agencies get money from the Reynold Foundations, especially those dealing with children like Social Services, and even Police Departments get money from the Reynolds Foundations.
IN 1984 the Z. SMITH REYNOLDS FOUNDATION in North Carolina gave money to these following organizations (plus some others not listed):
In 1989 there were more grants of a similar nature. The following are by just the Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation in 1989. I have picked (Jut a few to list so that the reader can get an idea of the breadth of their grants to religious bodies and child protective groups.
- Catawba College - $75,000
- Chapel Hill Police Department - $37,500
- Child Watch - $25,000
- Contact of Winston-Salem (a crisis counseling service) - $15,000
- Council on Drug Abuse - $27,000
- Elizabeth City State University - $50,000
- Family & Children’s Service of Greater Greensboro (they deal with Rape & Family Abuse) - $5,000
- Friends of Public Radio - $25,000 (Note: they even want to control public radio!)
- General Baptist State Convention of North Carolina - $85,000 (The love of money is the root...)
- Mars Hill College - $30,000
- Meredith College - $9,360
- Montreal-Anderson College - $17,280
- Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital - $31,000
- North Carolina Center for Public Policy Research - $225,200 (Wow!)
- North Carolina Department of Human Resources (foster homes) - $12,000
- North Carolina Department of Natural Resources - $30,000
- North Carolina Department of Public Instruction - $103,000
- North Carolina Hospital Education & Research Foundation - $50,213
- North Carolina Justice Academy - $10,000
- North Carolina School Boards Association - $7,500
- Outer Banks Hotline (crisis Counseling) . $5,000
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital - $35,000
- Planned Parenthood of Greater Raleigh - $15,000 (The Illuminati foundations have been the big support behind
- Planned Parenthood. The Van Duyn family was tied to Planned Parenthood in NY.)
- Planned Parenthood of Orange Co. - $15,000
- Religious Coalition for Abortion Rights Education Fund - $10,500
- Rowan Cooperative Christian Ministry - $15,000
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church - $10,000
- Salvation Army of Waynesville - $20,000
- University of North Carolina - $233,265
- Western North Carolina Amer. Meth.-Episco. Zion Church - $25,000
- YMCA of Winston-Salem - $300,000
I don’t want to take more time and space with listing foundation figures, 1 hope the reader gets the picture of how these foundations are able to control society for the Illuminati. We see government agencies, especially the ones that the Illuminati would want to make sure they controlled are well supported financially. People who live in the Carolinas & Virginia report that the corruption in those states in absolute. These statistics give some facts behind those statements. One organization receiving money above deserves exposure. The Drug Abuse Council (Council on Drug Abuse) has been headed by an Illuminatus & Pilgrim Society member Bethuel M. Webster.
- Advocates for Children in Court - $25,000
- Child Care Resources - $40,000
- Duke-UNC Center for Research on Women - $60,000
- Ebenezer Baptist Church - $8,000
- First Baptist Church - $15,000
- God’s Harvest House of Deliverance Church $10,004)
- Metropolitan A.M.E. Zion Church - $27,100
- National Conference of Christians & Jews $5,000 (The Illuminati have always well financed this organization.)
- Rape Crisis Center, Asheville, NC - $20,000
- Religious Coalition for Abortion Rights Education Fund - $7,500
- St. Andrews Presbyterian College - $50,000
- Women’s Abuse Shelter - $15,000
R.J. REYNOLDS INDUSTRIES
R.J. Reynolds Industries of Winston-Salem, North Carolina had an annual sales of over $6 billion and 37,000 employees. I have the 1976 profit figure for the company was $353 million. I don’t know what the current figures are. The public thinks that the shares are widely held by the public, while in reality the control is very narrow. The Reynolds were careful when their stocks went on the market to retain secret control. R.J. Reynolds Industries chairman was Colin Stokes. Colin Stokes is an interesting person who works for the Reynolds. He was a member of Kiwannis International, and a director of several key things, dir. of Winston-Salem Savings & Loan, Integon Corp., and NCNB Corporation which is the bank holding company of North Carolina National Bank. The NCNB, which at one time had assets of $4.647 billion (it may be more now) has been the largest of the Middle South banks and is a key component of the Reynold/Duke/Cuilman clique.
From 1958 to 1964, Stokes was a director of the William and Kate B. Reynolds Memorial Park, and further serves the Reynolds as trustee of the Wake Forest Univ. Another interesting liaison person for the Reynolds has been J.P. Sticht, a director of R.J. Reynolds, who has acted as a liaison between the Reynolds, Duke, and Rockefeller dynasties. Sticht is a member of Rockefeller University Council, and a member of the board of visitors to Duke University. Leighton Hammond Coleman, who is in the Illuminati from the Satanic Coleman family, also sits as emeritus director of RJ. Reynolds Industries. His father and him both belonged to the Pilgrim Society, which is a level above the CFR in the Illuminati political section. His father was a director of the corrupt American-Russian Chamber of Commerce which has been previously exposed in my writings. Now readers can see why RJ. Reynolds Industries has been one of the top companies trading with Communist Russia in the past.
Another director of RJ. Reynolds Industries is John D. Macomber, a 1950 Yale graduate. (I don’t know if he belonged to one of the Illuminati’s 5 fraternities at Yale or not.) Macomber married into the Illuminati Morgan family, and is a member of the Pilgrim Society. Besides being a director for Li. Reynolds, he serves the Rockefellers as a director of Chase Manhattan. He is also dir. of Norlin Corp. Gordon Gray, of the satanic Gray family, also sits on the Li. Reynolds board. Both Gordon Gray and John Macomber belong to the CFR.. Gray also went to Yale (‘33 grad.) and was with Triangle Broadcasting run by Pilgrim Society member Walter H. Annenberg (who is close to being a billionaire). As you can see, some heavy duty Illuminati men direct Li. Reynolds Industries. Gray, a member of the CFR., also served as a liaison to the Corcoran financial interests. William W. Corcoran was a corrupt Washington banker who had a lily white front. Corcoran bribed the chairman of the House Ways & Means Committee so that he could illegally profit a half million dollars for being the middle man of the transaction of the U.S. paying off its debt to Mexico for
lands taken during the Mexican War. (See Reports of Committees, Thirty-third Congress, First Session, Volume iii, # 354:4.) The U.S. did not need a middle man to pay off Mexico, but due to corruption in Congress, Corcoran was able to make a bundle of money with no effort. Riggs Bank is associated with the Corcoran fortune. CFR & Yale Grad & Pilgrim Soc. member William McChesney Martin, Jr. has worked for Riggs National Bank as their advisor. The multitude of connections of people serving the Reynolds to the elite are mind-boggling. Many of the institutions in the Middle South connect back to the Illuminati and their front organizations such as the Freemasons and the Chambers of Commerce, the CFR etc. etc. Some of the companies that R.J. Reynolds Industries interlocks with are Arista Co., Avon Products,
Charlette, NC branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Dun & Broadstreet Companies, Foremost-McKesson Inc., Hatteras Income Securities, Hayes-Albion Corp., Jefferson Pilot Corp., McClean Industries, Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance, Perkin Elmer Corp., Richardson-Merrell Inc., S.C. Johnson & Sons Inc.,
Southern Broadcasting Inc., Standard Oil Co. of Indiana, Standard Savings & Loan, Stauffer Chemical Co., United States Filter Corp., United States Steel Corp., Wachovia Corp. I doubt if this is current information, but needless to say, Li. Reynolds Industries today interlocks with many other corporations.
OTHER REYNOLD/DUKE COMPANIES
The Reynolds Metals Company- notice I wrote "Metals Company"- interlocks with a large number of companies too. The Reynolds Metals Company has had most of its directors from the Reynold’s family. Recently, four were on the board of directors and one was the company treasurer. One of companies that the Reynolds Metals Company interlocks with is the Bank of Virginia. The Bank of Virginia in turn interlocks with a long list of companies. A large share of these companies have directors that tie back to the elite. Some of these corporations have directors who are members of the Pilgrim Society, others are with other Illuminati organizations. If the entire set of interlocks and there directors were exposed it might have an emotional impact on the reader, but it gets wearisome to the eyes to be stressed with so many lists, so I will dispense with listing other interlocks. Terry Sanford has worked for the Duke family as a director of the American Arbitration Association, which is an Illuminati front.
The Astor family is represented in the AAA by David W. Peck. Terry Stanford has been an FBI agent, is the former governor of North Carolina, and president of Duke University. Stanford is also chairman of the Cordell Hull Foundation for International Education which had another Duke/Reynolds henchman Dean W. Colvard as its trustee. Colvard also has been an advisor to the Illuminati controlled Kellogg Foundation of Battle Creek, MI. Reynolds Securities in New York has been run by William Christian Miller, a member of the Pilgrim Society. William Christian Miller, an Illuminatus, has sat on the board of many corporations. Richard S. Reynolds, Jr. of the Illuminati has sat on the board of Central National of Richmond Corp. which is a holding company for the Central National Bank of Richmond. His younger brother David has sat on the board of United Virginia Bancshares Board. Hugh Culiman is a director of United Virginia Bancshares.
Hugh’s cousin is in the Pilgrim Society. Hugh is also president of Philip Moms Inc., Richmond Corp., and Foreign Policy Association, and the International Chamber of Commerce. Also working with him on the board of United Virginia Bancshares has been Herbert Stein, a director of Reynolds Metals Company. Stein also worked for L.F. Rothschild and Company as a consultant from 1976 onward. Another director working with Stein, David Reynolds, and Hugh Cullman is Kenneth A. Randall, a Mormon. Kenneth A. Randall is a trustee of the Rockefellers Council of the Americas and works with various Illuminati members at other places too. Some of the Reynolds are Mormons. George Reynolds wrote Commentary on the Book of Mormon and Commentary on the Pearl of Great Price. Eskimo Pie Co. is just one of many that the Reynolds have controlled. Julian Louis Reynolds is on both the board of the Metals Co. and the Eskimo Pie Co.
REVIEW ABOUT REYNOLD COMPANIES
This article has only touched on what the Reynold family operates. However, the thrust of what this part of the article is saying is that the Reynold family works with many other elite Illuminati families, and is active in banking, aluminum, and tobacco. SUMMARY OF PART 1.--The Reynolds family is an elite Illuminati family which ranks right up there with the top 13 Illuminati families. They have a very extensive power base but are strongest in the Middle South.
SOME REYNOLDS OF NOTE -- KNOWN ILLUMINATI MEMBERS ARE GIVEN 3 ASTERIKS ***
- Mrs. Mn. Reynolds Forsyth- Officer of Richard S. Reynolds Foundation
- A. William Reynolda*** - CFR
- Billy I. Reynolds-script writer for television and radio, Methodist, lives in VA
- Dana Drummond Reynolds-worked w/ UN symposium for New Inter. Econ. Order in 1979, mmbr World Future Society, advisor for USOM to Libya, extension training advisor to Afghanistan, worked for ABC network ’47-48, mmbr Planetary Citizens (A New Age globalist group), Kappa Tau Alpha, Ctr, for Study Democracy, went to George Wash. University
- David Parham Reynolds-dir. Reynolds Metal Co., Reynolds Alum. Sales Co., Eskimo Pie Co., Reynolds Jamaica Mines, Ltd. Presbyterian living in Richmond, Virginia.
- Debbie Reynolds-original name Mary Francis Reynolds, movie actress, had the Debbie Reynolds show
- Donald Worthington Reynold-owner of 6 radio stations, and a newspaper/book publisher, lives in ARK
- J Berkley Reynolds-Sd of Directors Billy Graham Evang. Association in Canada.
- John W. Reynolds-Fed. Judge
- Joseph Allen Reynolds, Jr-banker, mmbr several fraternities, Episco.
- Joseph Melvin Reynolds-mmbr Cosmos Club, physicist, univ. official, grad. Vanderbilt Univ. '48 & Yale '47
- Jullan Lewis Reynolds--Libby Holman Reynolds-chief donor for the Christopher Reynolds Foundation
- Lloyd George Reynolds***-economist, eco. professor Yale ’46-47, Guggenheim Fellow 54-55, lives at Yale Univ. mmbr Cosmos Club
- Norman Eben Reynolds, Jr-lawyer, b. Muskogee, OK & lives in Okia. City, belongs to several fraternities
- Randolph Nicholas Reynolds-son of William Gray Reynolds, has a son Robert Gray Reynolds, banker, dir Dominion Nat Bank, VA. Episco.
- Richard S. Reynolds, Jr.*** - Pilgrim Society
- Russell Seaman Reynolds, Jr.- pres. Russell Reynolds Assoc., Yale 54, important figure in Republican party, on Adv. bd. for Greater
- NY’s Salvation Army, worked for at least two Morgan companies (J.P. Morgan, Morgan Guaranty), likes Yachting, Society of Colonial Wars (an elite organization)
- William Francis Reynolds-b. Boston, married a Fitzgerald, Harvard 51, instruc at MIT,
- William Glasgow Reynolds-lawyer, Judge, government employee, married Nancy Bradford duPont, worked for E I. duPont de
- Nemours & Co. from 1935-71, Mem. vis. com. Law School, Vanderbilt Univ., Episcopalian, wrote a history book on the Reynolds.