The Monsanto Papers: Roundup (Glyphosate) Cancer Case Key Documents & Analysis
combined for handling as multidistrict litigation (MDL) under Judge Vince Chhabria. The lead case is 3:16-md-02741-VC.
On March 13th, 2017, U.S. District Judge Vince Chhabria ruled — over Monsanto’s objections — that certain documents obtained by plaintiffs through discovery could be unsealed. The documents listed below include discovery materials, transcripts of court proceedings, depositions and other case-related items.
Recent updates in the federal MDL:
- Science Week: Live testimony from witnesses took place March 5-9, 2018
- Link to video of the hearings and transcript of oral arguments
- Judge Chhabria ordered an additional hearing for two plaintiffs’ experts, Dr. Chris Portier and Dr. Beate Ritz. Additional Daubert hearing testimony from Dr. Portier took place 4/6/2018, while additional testimony from Dr. Ritz took place 4/4/2018. Transcripts are available below.
European Parliament Joint Committee hearing on the Monsanto Papers took place in October 2017. Information from Carey Gillam’s presentation, “Revelations from the Monsanto Papers.”
Seeds of Destruction: Hidden Agenda of Genetic Manipulation
- Author Name: F. William Engdahl
- ISBN Number: 978-0-937147-2-2
- Year: 2007
- Pages: 341 pages with complete index
Special Price: $18.00
This skilfully researched book focuses on how a small socio-political American elite seeks to establish control over the very basis of human survival: the provision of our daily bread. “Control the food and you control the people.”
This is no ordinary book about the perils of GMO. Engdahl takes the reader inside the corridors of power, into the backrooms of the science labs, behind closed doors in the corporate boardrooms.
The author cogently reveals a diabolical world of profit-driven political intrigue, government corruption and coercion, where genetic manipulation and the patenting of life forms are used to gain worldwide control over food production. If the book often reads as a crime story, that should come as no surprise. For that is what it is.
The original source of this article is U.S. Right to Know
Comment on Global Research Articles on our Facebook page
Become a Member of Global Research