Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Thursday, May 24, 2018

1030 "Tim White" With Egg All Over His Face ---and More By Anna Von Reitz

1030  "Tim White" With Egg All Over His Face ---and More

By Anna Von Reitz

Today I got a very ugly email from "Tim White" whoever he really is, loudly announcing that Bruce Doucette has been sentenced to 38 years in Federal Prison ---and accusing me for being at fault for this and purportedly misleading Bruce.

Here's the truth published on my website, www.annavonreitz.com two years ago:

Article # 485

"The End of My Association with Bruce Doucette and Michael R. Hamilton"


In this article I fully explain the argument with Bruce and Byfeldt and Michael R. Hamilton, why I parted company with them, and all that I explained to them in my attempt to keep them in their own jurisdiction and out of trouble.

So now, they have reaped the whirlwind, and people like "Tim White" are out beating their chests -- though it isn't clear that "Tim White" ever actually knew Bruce or Michael R. or Stephen -- or now has any cause to grieve as I do.

I actually knew these men. 

I never cared for Hamilton.  I had seen his kind before, usually Federal con men sent in to mislead patriots.  He was loud and brassy and opinionated and all pumped up and God forbid, he'd never listen to a woman about anything.

His first goal was to subvert The Continental Marshals Service and turn it into some kind of improper replacement for the state militias.  I opposed him, successfully, on that. 

He turned right around and started beating the drum about the "power of the Grand Jury" and how the Grand Jury had the right and ability to -- according to him anyway--- do whatever it wanted to do. 

In vain, I pointed out that no, a Grand Jury has to address its own jurisdiction.

Why Bruce and Byfeldt and the others listened to Michael R. Hamilton -- a man with no training in law -- and ignored me, is something I don't pretend to understand.  It made no sense then and makes no sense now.

Just like "Tim White's" attacks make no sense.

My opinion?  Tim White is yet another Federal Agent Stool Pidgeon "Sleeper" and Propagandist just like Michael R. Hamilton.  Another Pied Piper.  Another traitor sent in to spread disinformation and cause trouble and split the movement to finish the "Reconstruction".

When I brought the truth to his attention and sent him a copy of the Article noted above, his response was to taunt me for accusing him of libel and slander and demanding a retraction and apology for his screed.

This is a man who doesn't care about the truth --- a willful liar.

Unfortunately, he has just dirtied the name "Tim White" but has an infinite variety of other names to choose from.  And photographs, too.  For all I know -- or you know --- "Tim White" might be "Michael R. Hamilton". 

People really do need to wise up.  There are patriots who are just plain wrong, however well-intentioned they may be, but there are also Federal Agents, disguised as patriots --- and these are the ones typically talking the loudest and urging violent actions and preaching incorrect legal theories. 

Why would any American betray other Americans to a 38 year stint in Federal Prison?  Often it is the result of a plea bargain.  Someone gets into trouble with the Federales in their own right, and as part of the plea bargain, they agree to do an undercover assignment as a snitch. 

Or they may be old line Tories, aligned with Britain and the European Bankers from the get-go, like Alexander Hamilton.  Maybe it's no coincidence that the guilty party in this story is named Michael R. Hamilton?  You'd be surprised how long such affiliations last, especially when these same people continue to get money and benefits and privileges in return for their loyalty to the System.

For me, these extremely punitive sentences against Doucette and Byfeldt show the evil and ugly and violent nature of the "American Raj" decamped on our shores. 

These men did nothing whatsoever to deserve any such sentence. They did nothing violent.  They owed no actual allegiance that was betrayed. They just got confused and trespassed on federated State of State jurisdiction, something for which they should have surely been forgiven, considering the lengths that that same State of State organization has gone to, to obscure its true nature and identity.

This whole situation is also a matter of personal grief, as it was two years ago when I parted ways with Bruce.  He was a good and gentle and generous man who wanted to do good things for this country, like so many others who have made similar mistakes, and suffered similar consequences.  During our last conversation I shouted myself hoarse -- and I almost never shout -- trying to get through to him.  He wouldn't listen.  The next day I sat down and wrote the article above. 

I already knew what would happen and why, but there was nothing more I could do.  You can lead a horse to water, and offer correct information and insight--- but.....

Stephen Byfeldt is one of the greatest constitutional scholars I have ever known. He knows his constitution by heart, backwards and forwards. He has studied it from early on.  He knows its guarantees.  He was prepared to stand on it to the death. 

What he could not conceive was that the court he would be facing would not be a constitutional court.  What he couldn't believe is that he was mis-identified as a Territorial United States Citizen, dba "citizen"----and that such citizens have never had any rights or guarantees under any federal Constitution. 

I told them all of this, in fact, I told them a great deal more, but they were so deeply indoctrinated into what they thought they knew for sure about this country and its government that they didn't believe me. 

Now, sadly, they know.

----------------------------
See this article and over 1000 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com
To support this work look for the PayPal button on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment