Hydrogen Peroxide Cures and Health Benefits
Nov 17, 2017
Hydrogen peroxide is an amazing home cure that treats a number of health ailments. H202 therapy has many benefits; it eliminates infection, reduces pain, detoxes the body and serves a variety of
purposes inside and outside the home. It is no wonder that Hydrogen peroxide is considered a “wonder product.”
What Is Hydrogen Peroxide?Hydrogen peroxide, or H202 as it is scientifically known, comes in a variety of forms. Depending on the concentration of the mixture, the liquid is considered for household use, food grade, or electrical uses. In whatever form, though, hydrogen peroxide is nothing more than oxygen and water combined in a unique ratio to form a germicidal liquid.
More specifically, hydrogen is a liquid comprised of two hydrogen atoms and two oxygen atoms, an arrangement that makes the substance highly reactive. Being so reactive, hydrogen peroxide functions as an oxidizing treatment, which is one reason it can be used in so many different ways.
Why Is H2O2 Such an Effective Remedy?You can consider hydrogen peroxide one of the best household remedies available, second probably only to apple cider vinegar. Because it is made of just two natural elements, it safely and effectively treats health concerns. Much like ozone, H2O2 actually treats diseases and invasive organisms by oxidation.
When hydrogen peroxide is applied or taken as a remedy, it reacts with organic material and the substance breaks down into its elemental form – separate water and oxygen. This added oxygen in the system creates an environment in which most diseases cannot thrive or even live. This process of oxidation serves a fundamental purpose in restoring wellness and relieving illness.
How Can I Use Peroxide?As an alternative treatment option, H2O2 serves as a disinfectant that sanitizes through oxidation as well, making it the world’s safest sanitizer. It also fights infection, eliminates toxins, cures bacteria and viruses, and neutralizes germs. With all of these properties, it can be utilized to treat a wide array of common illnesses. Some of the most common ways it is used is in treating sinus infections, cleansing wounds, eliminating parasites, reducing toothaches, detoxing the body, and treating cancer.
1. Sinus InfectionsUsed as a sinus infection treatment, hydrogen peroxide functions to eliminate the underlying infection. It clears the nasal passages and kills any existing germs to prevent further progression of the condition.
2. WoundsOne of the most common uses of H2O2 is as a wound sanitizer. When applied to a wound, the product reacts with the organic matter in the lesion and oxidizes to kill any germs and prevent infection.
3. ParasitesAs in the other treatment forms, when taken internally, hydrogen peroxide adds oxygen to the body’s internal environment. This oxidized environment is one in which parasites cannot exist, so they are naturally eliminated from the body.
4. ToothachesHydrogen peroxide also serves as a mild anti-inflammatory, so it relieves pain associated with toothaches and other common conditions. It also treats eradicates any germs or infection that are causing the ache.
5. DetoxEliminating any toxins in the body is an important step to overall wellness. Hydrogen peroxide can be used as a detoxification agent to eliminate several different forms of toxins.
6. CancerCancer is one of the newest applications that has been discovered for hydrogen peroxide. In this case, it oxidizes the unhealthy cells to eliminate the cancer without harming the good healthy cells.
Hydrogen peroxide can be utilized in a number of ways. While external application is the most common form of treatment with hydrogen peroxide, the product can actually be used internally when in a diluted form. The best form of treatment for internal use is inhalation therapy. If you are looking for other ways to use H2O2, keep reading below for hundreds of posts from Earth Clinic readers who have used H202 therapy to cure numerous conditions.
Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation - Popular!
Amanda Nogueira-Pedro et al: Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) induces leukemic but not normal hematopoietic cell death in a dose-dependent manner. Cancer Cell International 2013, 13:123 doi:10.1186/1475-2867-13-123
Frank M. Faraci, Hydrogen Peroxide Watery Fuel for Change in Vascular Biology. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2006; 26: 1931-1933 doi: 10.1161/01.ATV.0000238355.56172.b3