No word on whether or not they will give up using private jets. Don’t hold your breath.
(1) Hollyweirdos:From Hollywood Reporter: On Thursday, President Donald Trump, as expected, announced his plans to withdraw the U.S. from the Paris Climate Agreement. While reports since Wednesday had said Trump was planning to leave the deal, reached by former President Barack Obama in 2015, it wasn’t official until Thursday afternoon’s Rose Garden ceremony.
Many Hollywood stars, politicians and other notable figures had already weighed in on Trump’s expected move, criticizing the president for his anticipated action. When it was made official, though, more notables quickly took to Twitter to respond, as Democrats like Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris and Adam Schiff bashed the Trump’s decision.
Obama swiftly released a statement, reading in part: “A year and a half ago, the world came together in Paris around the first-ever global agreement to set the world on a low-carbon course and protect the world we leave to our children. … The nations that remain in the Paris Agreement will be the nations that reap the benefits in job and industries created. I believe the United States of America should be at the front of the pack. But even in the absence of American leadership; even as this Administration joins a small handful of nations that reject the future; I’m confident that our states, cities, and businesses will step up and do even more to lead the way, and help protect for future generations the one planet we got.”
Hollywood figures like Leonardo DiCaprio, George Takei, Chelsea Handler and Leslye Headland responded with jokes and harsh criticism of the president’s announcement.
“Trump is having the U.S. pull out of the Paris Climate Accord,” Takei wrote. “Too bad someone didn’t tell his father that he shoulda pulled out, too.”
The departure is a major blow to worldwide efforts to combat climate change and a significant break with U.S. allies abroad. Trump said the U.S. would try to negotiate re-entry on better terms.
Others tweeted the following:
- Leonardo – I always fly private carriers – DiCaprio: Today, our planet suffered. It’s more important than ever to take action.
- Chelsea Handler: I’m guessing that Donald Trump doesn’t see the irony in making his announcement to leave the Paris Agreement while standing in a garden.
- Bette Midler: There has never in US history been such a destructive megalomaniac in the WH. Thank you to US press and other numbskulls who put him there.
- John Legend: We have to stop this asshole. This is urgent. You have to vote in 2018.
- Rosie O’Donnell: FIRE SCOTT PRUITT – EPA HEAD – DEAR GOD THIS IS FUCKING INSANE
- Michael Moore: USA to Earth: FUCK YOU
- Montel Williams: Trump is stone cold stupid. That’s right @realDonaldTrump is an intellectually impotent little man who needs to b impeached
And if we are judged by the enemies we have, then Trump’s decision to pull the U.S. from the Paris agreement is a wise one, as the heads of non-Hollyweird globalists explode at the news:
(2) Pope Francis’ head explodes:Pope Francis openly supports the Paris deal so much that he timed the release of his document on the environment, Laudato Si’, to influence the outcome.
Argentine Bishop Marcelo Sánchez Sorondo, Chancellor of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences and the Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences, is quoted by the Italian newspaper La Repubblica that if Trump takes the United States out of the Paris deal, “it would be a disaster for everyone” and a “slap in the face for the Vatican.”
(3) EU heads explode:
In a speech in Berlin, Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the unelected European Commission, lectured Trump like he’s an idiot. Juncker said Trump doesn’t understand the treaty and that it would take “three to four years” to leave the agreement — “No, that’s not how it works! The Americans can’t just leave! So this notion, I am Trump, I am American, American first and I’m going to get out of it – that won’t happen.” (InfoWars)
In a joint statement yesterday, Italian Premier Paolo Gentiloni, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron threatened that the Paris Agreement is “irreversible and . . . cannot be renegotiated.”
Having anticipated the EU’s reaction, note that President Trump in his speech said that “we will see if we can [renegotiate] make a deal that’s fair. And if we can, that’s great. And if we can’t, that’s fine.”
(4) Bilderberg Elite’s heads explode:
As reported by InfoWars‘ Paul Joseph Watson:
Sources close to the elitist Bilderberg Group conference [meeting this week] tell Infowars that globalists see their agenda as being in “deep trouble” and that Donald Trump poses a “dangerous” risk to the international order and must be brought to heel or turfed out of office….Notable among this year’s Bilderberg U.S. attendees are Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton (R) — elected in 2015 and, at 40 years old, the Senate’s youngest member; South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham (RINO); longtime Bilderberger Henry Kissinger; Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe (D); ex-CIA Director David Petraeus; tech billionaire Peter Thiel; and IMF head Christine Lagarde. For the full list of 2017 Bilderberg attendants, click here.
The reason that three members of the Trump administration – HR McMaster, Wilbur Ross and Chris Liddell have been invited to attend this year’s meeting in Chantilly, Virginia is that Bilderberg thinks there is still a chance to put pressure on Trump to force him to back down on his America-first agenda.With the U.S. about to pull out of the Paris climate agreement, Trump is “dangerously obsessed” with derailing the current world order, according to one Bilderberger, a fear that has intensified since Trump chided world leaders at the G7 summit last week.
For the four good reasons why President Trump pulled the U.S. out of this bad Paris climate agreement, go here.
DCG & Eowyn