- Written by Thomas Corriher
- Category: Reports
- Published: March 01, 2016
- Essiac tea
- Vitamin B-17 (laetrile)
- Oxygen/ozone therapy possibly including intravenous hydrogen peroxide
- High-dose vitamin C therapy
- The Hoxsey Regimen
- Gerson Protocol
Gerson TherapyWhile Dr. Gerson's therapy is a legitimate anti-cancer protocol, we find it unfavorable for most cancer cases. This is because the Gerson Protocol is a completely vegan diet, which means that it will actually be counterproductive to health if it is practiced into the long term. Furthermore, it is an extremely difficult protocol for a person to follow, and this is especially true for those who already have little energy (such as most cancer patients). Due to Gerson's mandate of a completely vegetable-based diet, patients always get an extreme intake of sugar. This improves body pH at the expense of aiding the fermentation process that feeds cancer cells. The natural sugars would normally be healthy in moderation in healthy people, but excessive sugar feeds cancers. This danger of this protocol is most pronounced for pancreas cancers, since this organ is already burdened with regulating sugar. We have no doubt that many people have cured their cancers with the Gerson Protocol, but our well-researched opinion is that it does too little, does it too slowly, is often counterproductive, is excessive, is nutritionally unbalanced, diminishes a patient's quality of life, and it is harmful to overall health.
The Hoxsey ProtocolThe Hoxsey Protocol may be the best overall therapy for patients with bone cancers, because such cancers are usually caused by fluoride accumulation in the bones. The Hoxsey recipe contains potassium iodide (iodine and potassium blend), which directly neutralizes fluoride and gets deep penetration. People should be aware, however, that the Hoxsey protocol has the potential to be dangerous, so it has never been one of our top recommendations. Taking too much potassium iodide can cause severe heart problems and respiratory issues. It can also dangerously overdrive the thyroid. Therefore, Hoxsey therapy should be completely avoided by those with hyperthyroidism (including Graves' disease) or those with Hashimoto's disease.
Hoxsey Internal Formula Recipe
- 150 mg. Potassium iodide
- 20 mg. Licorice
- 20 mg. Alder
- 20 mg. Buckthorn
- 20 mg. Red clover
- 10 mg. Burdock root
- 10 mg. Stillingia
- 10 mg. Berberis
- 10 mg. Poke
- 5 mg. Cascara
- 5 mg. Prickly Ash
Mix the ingredients together, and take 1 teaspoon after each meal.
Essiac TeaEssiac tea is an anti-cancer herbal formulation that was first used by the American Indians to remedy strange diseases that they did not understand. Rene Caisse was working as a nurse in Canada when she learned of it. It was 1922 when she first tested the "tea" upon her aunt, who was terminally ill with cancer. After her aunt's "untreatable" cancer was successfully cured, Nurse Caisse began to cure others, and she perfected the recipe. The formulation had no name, so Caisse named the tea "Essiac", which is her surname spelled backwards. She opened a clinic in 1934 for treating cancer patients with Essiac tea, which immediately wrought a campaign of defamation and oppression by Canadian medical regulators. The legal attacks and threats forced her to permanently close her clinic eight years after they had begun. Throughout the later years of her life, Nurse Caisse heroically and defiantly provided free treatments to dying cancer patients from her basement thereafter, ignoring the repeated threats of arrest.
Essiac Tea Ingredients
- 6.5 cups of burdock root (cut)
- 1 pound of sheep sorrel herb (powdered)
- 1/4 pound of slippery elm bark (powdered)
- 1 ounce of Turkish rhubarb root (powdered)
Mix these ingredients thoroughly and store the mixture in a dark place.Utilizing Essiac Tea as Medicine
- Mix 1 ounce by volume of the herbal compound with 32 ounces of water in a pan. This is a ratio of 1:32 of powder to water.
- Boil for 10 minutes in a covered pan.
- Turn off the heat, and leave the pot sitting on the warm plate overnight.
- The next morning, heat the substance again until it is steaming.
- Let it stand for a few minutes, then strain it into warm, sterilized, glass bottles. It should then be refrigerated until it is used.
- To consume it, pour two fluid ounces of the concentrated mixture into a coffee mug. Then fill the mug with hot water, and drink it as a tea. Do this at least once daily.
- Vitamin B-17 should never be used for liver or kidney cancers, or in cases wherein the individual has liver or kidney impairment. Chemotherapy will easily cause such impairment.
- Intravenous hydrogen peroxide should only be provided by someone who is knowledgeable enough to get the ratios correct: between it and saline. Administering or preparing an IV solution improperly can be fatal.
- Adults with even strong livers should not take more than 20 grams of vitamin C (sodium ascorbate or ascorbic acid) per day. Larger doses may cause kidney or liver damage. People with weakened livers or kidneys, and children, should reduce the amount. More than two grams of vitamin C could be problematic for patients with kidney or liver cancers.