Fluoride Information

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride was poison yesterday. Fluoride is poison today. Fluoride will be poison tomorrow. When in doubt, get it out.


An American Affidavit

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Is Keshe the Biggest Free Energy Fraud in History? from Hope Girl Blog


Is Keshe the Biggest Free Energy Fraud in History?

I recently just did a show covering Keshe tech. I wasn’t expecting this, but my simple inquiry led to a full-on investigation that lasted for a week. I had mountains of evidence thrown into my lap. I had to take this to another level and turn it into a public investigation report for the people. This article is my personal opinion and conclusion I have come to about Keshe based on my research.  In the investigation report itself I tried to leave out my opinion so that people can draw their own conclusions based on the evidence. This is my review and criticism of a product and observed business practices.
I believe Keshe has scammed people out of millions of dollars over the course of several years by selling products or pre-orders of products that are never delivered, and don’t work.  Furthermore I conclude that he is endangering the health of thousands of innocent people who are contaminating themselves with “GANS” (a form of untested contaminated ormus which contains electrically conductive nano-particles) under Keshe’s instruction. GANS is a substance that is not tested to be safe and may link to a darker agenda aimed at poisoning and controlling the human population. We are doing further research into this for our next show, but at the very least the effects could be heavy metal poisoning. We suspect that the GANS may play a role in turning humans into an “antennae” for use with forms of scalar wave technology.

At first I thought that all of this was just a harmless distraction and I would just ignore the Keshe craze and let people “do their thing”.  When I realized how much money Keshe might have scammed people out of (20 million or more) I thought that was a big deal and hoped that someone would put a stop to it. But when I realized that the GANS may be used to harm people, and then I saw that thousands of people were using it, many of whom were my friends, I was horrified and brought to tears.
Based on the leaked tape in the investigation, I conclude that Keshe doesn’t invent anything. Rather he gets his ideas from a group of people who just fabricate an untested theory in their minds. Then Keshe gets up on an internet stage and sells this idea in a big fancy illusion with 3D graphics. He then collects millions of dollars in pre-order sales for a product he hasn’t developed, never tested, or that might not even exist. Then he runs around desperately trying to find someone to manufacture the product just so he can have something to send to people he already sold it to, even if he knows it doesn’t work. The problem is, many companies in China will not produce something that doesn’t work, because if they do, they will “lose face” which is a big deal for Chinese businesses.  This is why there have been so many delays over the years.
The tech itself I believe to be a complete circus show. A fancy looking set up with wires and loops and sacred geometry shapes that does absolutely nothing useful, rather it was made to look fancy to impress a non-technical public.
Keshe has been running from country to country taking millions from people and then fleeing to the next country so he can’t get caught. There is an arrest warrant out for Keshe by Belgium Interpol for
Fraud and Human experimentation. Now he is doing a “Peace” conference in Dubai. Of all places!!! Dubai is one of the most evil places on the planet. It is literally built on the backs of modern day slaves, look it up.
A whistleblower just came out, who spent her retirement money to travel to Itay to see Keshe’s operation for herself, she found a complete proxy operation and exposed it all.
When our report came out, FTW was immediately attacked by what I can only describe as “brainwashed keshe drones”. NO ONE SEEMED TO WANT TO LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE AT ALL. Instead they just want to believe in the lie no matter how real the evidence is. I told the truth and spent a whole week putting it in a nice package so everyone else could see it, and I got attacked in ways that I don’t even care to repeat. It is the people who are following Keshe in a cult like manner that are giving him the power to continue to steal and harm thousands of people.
I just want to make sure that you all know that in the beginning I was a supporter of Keshe. I wrote about his tech favorably. I wanted to believe in it too. I tried for years to contact Keshe to no avail. I supported all the people who were following him. I even let them spam my QEG posts endlessly with Keshe stuff. Keshe and I were even supposed to speak at the same conference together, but he never showed up.   So I tried, and we looked into the tech in-depth. And believe me when I say that I have more important things to do with my time. Let it also be known that Keshe has NEVER done anything to help, promote or even acknowledge FTW, so we most certainly do not feel indebted to help spread his propaganda in anyway.
I believe that the Keshe cult has turned itself into a cancerous entity that is causing massive distraction and poisoning the well for other REAL projects from hard working people who are being drowned out by the fake Keshe noise.  (Yes, it is the zombie apocalypse and maybe that’s what that GANS was really designed to do!)
cult-1-300x150 Is Keshe the Biggest Free Energy Fraud in History?
On that note, I am the leader of a legitimate humanitarian organization and we’ve worked hard to get to the humble point we are at. We are helping groups of poor people in Morocco in our community center, we are also helping kids in an orphanage in Tanzania. Plus we are teaching engineers all over the world through our classes. I have a lot of good innocent people that depend on me to keep our organization clean from any scandal. I believe that Keshe will eventually end up in jail, and many of the people that are supporting him will be found guilty in some way through the power of association. I am not willing to go to jail for Keshe, nor am I willing to stand and answer to the hundreds or thousands of people that may end up with metal poisoning or worse because of Keshe’s instructions.  For anyone who wishes to know what the dangers of GANS might be, its in the report. We will also be doing a more in depth coverage into this in our next show. “Electronic Harassment and Targeted Individuals”
So with this in mind I have made this declaration for our organization and we are sticking to it.
“FTW QEG Statement of Disassociation
Fix the World S.A.R.L. will take no part in the promotion / support / or tolerance of any Keshe propaganda or promotion of Keshe in any way. This includes immediate withdrawal from all groups associated with the promotion of Keshe tech.”
I am also not willing to allow for any debate or philosophical rhetoric in regards to Keshe or his tech. I have a strict policy about this as I believe that such discussions are a waste of time and energy.  Anything in this manner will be ignored and deleted from my social media accounts. (Just know that I have been over-spammed for a year now with Keshe crap and I am finally happy to be rid of it) Instead I have issued the following questions publicly to Keshe. I want answers to these direct questions before I will consider any further communication about Keshe:
  • Please provide proof that you refunded all of the money for all of the deposits and pre-orders from customers who purchased from you and never received anything.
  • Please provide proof that you have had all charges against you dropped from the Belgium Federal police and that you are no longer wanted for Fraud and Human Experimentation.
  • Please provide proof from reputable third party testing that GANS, especially the GANS that you are instructing people to make on their own is safe for humans and has no proven short term or long term deleterious health effects.
  • Please provide proof that you have re-established an account in good standing with paypal who shut you down for fraud.
  • Please provide proof that you have tested your products by a third reputable party before selling them to unsuspecting customers.
We ask that this proof be published publicly for all to see in a manner that is clear and easy to understand and properly translated into several different languages to make it accessible to all.
If proof is not provided, it can then only be concluded that you are guilty of the above accusations and have knowingly committed theft and fraud on multiple occasions and have also been guilty of conducting experiments on humans and endangering public health and well-being with untested illegal products.

Furthermore I am willing to collect measurements of “power in” and “power out” for devices that people have purchased from Keshe (not the homemade ones) so that we can collect a public record of results. I even made a form for it here: Measurement Submissions of Purchased Keshe Magrav Units
I don’t have any faith in law enforcement to move swiftly so in this case its up to the people to sus him out and protect themselves. As for me, in the last 24 hours I’ve had my Facebook personal page shut down, which was most probably done by Keshe’s bogus lawyer.  Its actually kind of nice, a bit of a vacation from the insane flash in the pan that is the world of facebook. But don’t worry, it will be back up in a couple of days.
Then I’ve got Keshe’s wife Caroline spamming every post of mine she can find with accusations of pedophilia and freaky stories of burying children. Heck I even made the pages of a Gordon “bluff” article… you know, the guy who writes Veterans Today and admits that 40% of what he writes is false. (He was singing Keshe’s praises in a way that made even me blush) But I have to say, thanks for the free advertising Gordy, you have no idea how much traffic that sends to my site! Now that the post has gone viral the awareness can spread like wildfire.
I’ve had folks write to tell me that they just pulled all their Keshe products from their site and ended their sales relationship with Keshe and their distributors.
I’ve had people who’ve made Keshe Facebook groups tell me they are shutting the groups down.
And the best yet… we got our first letter from someone today telling us they threw away their toxic GANS.
gans-in-the-morning Is Keshe the Biggest Free Energy Fraud in History?
So lets remember the tactic they always use:
If you can’t attack the data, attack the person.
That’s why I’m getting attacked. Not one of these clowns is addressing the very real evidence I put out there, instead they just attack me and say “it’s all lies”.
I’ve had to withdraw support from some of the groups I associate with because they are promoting Keshe propaganda and FTW takes fraud and human experimentation very seriously.
So now it’s all out there for people to make up their own minds. I feel good knowing I told the truth and will let everyone figure out what to do with the data I spent so much time putting together. My conscience is clear and as far as I’m concerned, this matter is finished until I get real answers to my questions above. Sorry if I may seem like a Judas to those who worship the Keshe golden calf.  Keshe was never MY messiah no matter how much he proclaimed to be. I have a special place in my heart for the REAL one thank you. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment