CHAPTER 31In 1983 I wrote a monograph entitled, "The Death of the Steel Industry" in which I provided details of how French aristocrat Etienne Davignon of the Club of Rome was given the task of downsizing the American steel industry.
At the time this work was published, a lot of people were skeptical, but based upon information about the Club of Rome-which most Americans and most writers had never even heard of prior to my 1970 article of the same title; I felt sure, that Nesbitt's prediction could happen, and in the next seven years, it turned out to be accurate, although not in all ways. Although parts of Nesbitt's predictions were off-their time had not yet come - in many ways, he was correct, in so far as the intentions of our secret government go.
None of the captains of industry, who attended Tavistock's EEC brainwashing sessions, saw fit to protest what Nesbitt was saying. That being the case how could I expect that an unknown writer like myself, nobody had ever heard of, would make an impact?
The executive conferences and training sessions at Tarrytown House proved that Reese's brainwashing techniques were flawless. Here was a forum attended by the captains of industry, the elite of America's corporate world, quite happy to be participating in the demise of America's steel industry, sacrificing its unique domestic market that had made America a great industrial nation, tearing up the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and embracing genocidal programs calling for the culling of half of the world's population; substituting Eastern mysticism and the Kabala for
Christianity; applauding programs that would result in a breakdown of the morals of the nation and destruction of family life; a future Balkanized America.
No one could deny, looking at the state of America today in 2005, that Reese and his Tavistock methods did an astonishing job in brainwashing the leaders of our corporate world, our political and religious leaders, our judges and our educators, and the guardians of the morals of the nation, not to mention the U.S. House of Representatives and the Senate.
In 1974, Professor Harold Isaacson of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in his book, "Idols of the Tribe," laid bare Tavistock's blueprint to combine Mexico, Canada and the U.S. into Balkan-type states. I would remind my readers that MIT was founded by Kurt Lewin, the same Kurt Lewin who was forced out of Germany because of his brainwashing experiments; the same Lewin who planned the Strategic Bombing Survey; Reese's number one theoretician.
All that Isaacson did was to spell out the Aquarian blueprint in a more readable, detailed manner than the Stanford-Willis Harmon Aquarian study. In 1981, seven years later, Isaacson's ideas (Tavistock's Aquarian blueprint) were presented to the public by Joel Gallo, editor of the Washington Post, and the mouthpiece of Britain's House of Windsor and the Club of Rome. Gallo called his presentation, The Nine Nations of North America. Gallo's version of Tavistock's blueprint for a future America envisaged:
- The death of the steel industry and a decline of industry in the industrial Northeast and the founding of the "Nation of the North East."
- Dixie, the Emerging Nation of the South.
- Etopia, consisting of the coastal fringes of the Northwest Pacific. (Willis Harmon in his Age of Aquarius paper used the term, "ecotopia.")
- The balance of southwest America to be combined with Mexico as a "breadbasket" region.
- The Midwest to be designated "The Empty Quarter."
- Parts of Canada and the islands to be designated "For Special Purposes"
In all these latter areas there would be nothing in the way of large cities, conflicting with "ecotopia". Just to make sure that everybody understood that they knew what he was talking about, Gallo presented a map with his book. The problem is that the American people did not take Gallo seriously. It was precisely the way Tavistock expected them to react in what it called a "perfect maladaptive response."
The American right wing grew up on the Rockefeller, Warburgs, Freemasonry, the Illuminati, Council on Foreign Relations, the Federal Reserve conspiracy, and the Trilateral Commission. Nothing very much of the inner core workings had been published.
When I began to publish my research in 1969, the American people mostly had not heard of the Committee of 300, the Cini Foundation, the Marshall Fund, the Club of Rome and certainly not the Tavistock Institute, the Black Nobility of Venice and Genoa. The following is a list of Tavistock brainwashing institutions in the United States, which were noted in my monographs published in 1969:
- Stanford Research Center. Employs 4,300 people and has an annual budget in excess of $200 million.
- MIT/Sloane. Employs 5000 people and has an annual budget of $20 million.
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton School. Employs between 700- 800 people with an annual budget in excess of $35 million.
- Management and Behavioral Research. Employs 40 people with an annual budget of $2 million.
- Rand Corporation. Employs in excess of 2000 people with an annual budget of $100 million.
- National Training Laboratories. Employs 700 people with an annual budget of $30 million.
- The Hudson Institute. Employs between 120-140 people and has an estimated annual budget of $8 million.
- Esalen Institute. Employs between 1800-2000 people with an annual budget of in excess of $500 million. (All 1969 figures)
And all of them were working against the United States, our Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Since 1969 these institutions have been expanded and a great many new ones added to the network and are funded not only by large private and corporate donations, but also by the United States Government itself. Tavistock's clients include:
- The State Department
- The U.S. Postal Service
- Department of Defense
- The CIA: The U.S. Navy Department of Naval Intelligence
- The National Reconnaissance Office
- The National Security Council
- The FBI
- Kissinger Associates
- Duke University
- The State of California
- Georgetown University and many more.
- Hewlett Packard
- Crown Zeilerbach
- McDonald Douglas
- IBM, Microsoft, Apple Computers, Boeing
- Kaiser Industries
- Blythe Eastman Dillon
- Wells Fargo Bank of America
- Bechtel Corp
- McDonnell Douglas
- Shell Oil
- British Petroleum
- Exxon Mobil
- IBM and AT&T.
CHAPTER 32The only way in which we are going to defeat this powerful and insidious enemy is by educating our people, especially our young people in the Constitution, and by standing fast on our Christian faith. Otherwise, our priceless heritage will be lost, forever. The power that Tavistock wields over this nation must be broken.
Hopefully, this work will become a t